vacation with the pack

The pack is going on a vacation. There are two cars. Allison her car and Stiles his jeep. Allison, Scott, Isaac, Erica and Boyd were in Alisson her car and Derek and Stiles in the jeep.

Derek just glares at Stiles who's singing with a song on the radio. "Guys my age don't know how to treat me don't know how to treat me don't know how to treat me, guys my age don't know how to touch me don't know how to love me good ".

Derek sights and looks out of the windom. Stiles his voice isn't bad. While  Stiles keeps singing the lyrics Derek listens to his voice. When the song is over he turns the radio off. "Hey! Why did you do that!" Stiles yells. "Cause your annoying" Derek lied. He didn't mind to listen to Stiles.

"I don't care" Stiles turns the radio on. "Oh this is my favourite song!" Stiles sings and starts to sing Pity party by Melanie Martinez. Derek sights. "Its my party and I cry if I want, cry if I want to, cry cry, I cry until the candles burn down this place, I cry until my pity party is in flames"

Derek sights again and grabs Stiles his backpack. "Dude, what are you doing" Stiles looks at him. "Grabbing food" He looks in the backpack but there is only a few bags of doritos and some bottles water.

He grabs a bag and starts to eat. He looks at the time on his phone. 6 hours until he can get out of this car. Why couldn't Scott go with Stiles. Or Erica. Yeah, Derek and Allison aren't really friends, he still doesn't like her. But sitting in her car would be better then sitting next to this idiot.

He doesn't trust Allison. He doesn't trust an Argent, he doesn't trust hunters. After what Kate did to him he didn't trust anyone. He does trust Isaac, of course. But he does not trust the others in the pack.

He looks at Stiles who is still singing. Does he trust Stiles? He never really talked to him. He doesn't know anything from Stiles. Besides that his mom died, and his dad is always busy. He always saw Stiles when he was younger. A little cute boy who loved his parents. Derek his mom was good friends with Claudia.

But Stiles changed. He got older, he got smarter. Stiles sees Derek staring at him. "Something wrong?" He looks him in the eye for a second and looks at the road again. "If we are going to be stuck in this car for another 6 hours, we should get to know each other" Stiles looks suprised. "Why do you, the grumpy alpha, want to get to know me better?" Derek rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to sit in this car for 6 hours with you in silence" Stiles looks at him weird. "Okay. What do you want to now?" "What is your favorite color?" "Green, yours?" "Same" "I thought it was black?" Derek sights. "No"

"Tell me about your family. About there favorite things, I mean if your comfortable with it" Derek thinks. Is he comfortable with it? "I had two sisters, Laura and Cora, Laura was a few years older than me and my best friend. People thought we were twins. Cora is my younger sister. My sweet innocent younger sister. She loved pink. Her whole room was pink. When she had a nightmare she asked me to sleep next to her. My dad was human. My mum was the alpha. She was friends with a lot of people. You already know Peter, but in the past he was my best friend. He is just a few years older than me." It hurts Derek to talk about his family. And it hurts Stiles to see Derek in pain.

"Tell me about your mom" Derek looks at him. "Uh, I was ten when she died. She was a really sweet and caring person. She loved to draw and sing. She was really smart. I really want to be like her, I want to be smart to make her proud. I never really cared about being smart, but when she died, I wanted to be like her. When she was cooking the whole house smelled good. I loved the food she cooked. I learned a few from her when I was young. And she made a book, I always cook for my dad" there is a tear on his cheek, talking about his mom still hurts. "I think she would be proud of you"

Stiles looks at Derek and nods. Derek looks at his phone. It is late. "We should go to an hotel or something" "yeah, I'll text Scott"

When they are at an hotel, they pair up. Scott with Isaac, Allison with Erica, Derek with Stiles and Boyd alone. Derek didn't mind to share a room with Stiles. Stiles is a good, smart person. He does trust him now. Even though they didn't talk a lot.

They open the room. There is only one bed. "You go sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor" Stiles looks at Derek. "No, you can sleep next to me, you're not gonna kill me right" Derek chuckles and sight. "Okay"

They change into comfortable clothes and lay down on the bed. First there is an awkward silence. "Its cold" Stiles whispers.  Derek mumbles something and puts his arms around Stiles. Stiles smiles and puts his head on the alpha's chest. "Thank you for listening" Derek said. "It's no problem Sourwolf"