Six year old Stiles

Again, sorry for mistakes and misspellings! I'm Dutch. And I don't know how an (American/English) 6 year old acts and talks so sorry for mistakes.

It all happend so fast. One moment Stiles was a twenty year old and then he got turned into a 6 year old. And of course Derek had to take care of him. Scott was to busy with School and Derek? Derek didn't have anything to do.

Stiles was really shy. And no one knows why, but Stiles stays by Derek's side. He doesn't recognise anyone. But he still stays by Derek side and clings onto him.

"Stiles. We need to change you into your pajamas" Derek says to the little boy on the couch. "But Der! I don't want to sleep!" Stiles whines. Derek smiles at him and picks him up. "Sorry buddy" they walk upstairs. They changed the guest room into a bedroom for Stiles. They didn't know how long Stiles would stay like this. Lydia, Scott and Erica had bought clothes and other stuff Stiles needed. Of course most of the things were Star Wars or Batman. Derek helped Stiles to change into his pajamas. He knew how clumsy Stiles was as Teenager.

"Der?" Stiles asks and pouts when Derek starts walking away. "Yeah?" "Dad always gave me a goodnight kiss"  Stiles says and hugs his teddy bear. Derek kisses his forehead. "Good night Stiles"

It was 3 am. Stiles couldn't sleep. He felt lonely. He was scared that he had another nightmare. He walked to Derek's room with his teddy bear in his hand. He knocked on the door and walked in. "Der?" He asked softly and climbed onto the bed. He poked Derek's cheek until the wolf waked up. "What?" Derek mumbles and opens his eyes. "I can't sleep" Stiles says. Derek sights and pulls the younger boy in a hug. They cuddle for five minutes and Stiles finally falls asleep.

"Der! Der wake up! There is a weird guy in the room!" Stiles tries to wake the older guy up and glares at the strange man. "Five more minutes" Derek mumbles. "Der!" Derek sights and looks up to see Peter in the doorway. "What do you want Peter" Peter smirks. "What happend to Stiles?" "A stupid witch turned him into a six years old. Now go away" Derek rolls his eyes and stands up. Peter just walks away.

"Who was that man?" Stiles asks Derek. "My uncle. Stay away from him. I don't trust him" "uncle? I never had an uncle. I only have my mum and dad. And you!" Derek's hearts breaks when he hears Stiles talk about his mum. "Let's get you dressed" Derek changes the subject.

As breakfast they have eggs. Stiles likes It. After breakfast Stiles runs to the couch. "Der! I wanna watch a movie!" Stiles yells to the kitchen. "What do you want to watch?" "Disney!" Derek smiles and sits next to the little boy. Stiles climbs into his lap and looks at the TV. Derek puts on a Disney movie. It's been a long time since he saw one. He smiles every time Stiles giggles about something. Stiles grabs Derek's hand and holds it when he gets a little scared. Derek smiles again and hugs the boy.

When the movie is over, Scott, Lydia, Isaac, Erica, Allison, Kira, and Boyd walk into the loft. "Scott?" Stiles asks the tall boy. "Hey Stiles" "you're so old?" Scott chuckles and nods.

After more Disney Movies, Stiles is alot more comfortable around the other pack mates. He calls Lydia, Ariel because he thinks they look a like. Erica is sleeping beauty because she fall asleep.

For dinner they have spaghetti. Stiles favourite food. When everyone leaves Derek picks up Stiles and brings him upstairs. "Der? Can I sleep next to you?" Stiles asks him when he's changed into his pajamas. "Yeah, of course" Derek liked it. He liked taking care of a kid. Cuddling with him and watching kids movies. He liked to play with him with his toys.

The next day he went grocery shopping with Stiles. People smiled at him. People never smiled at Derek. Maybe it was because of Stiles. Or maybe because Derek wasn't looking like he would kill everyone. Or maybe because he looked like a proud parent. They ran into Melissa. Stiles hugged her when he saw her. "Hi Mrs. McCall!" He says. "Hi Stiles" she hugged the boy back and smiled at Derek.

After a few weeks of fun, he started to miss the old Stiles. He loved six year old Stiles. But he missed twenty year old Stiles.

Six year old Stiles loved to read, so Derek bought him a lot of books. Stiles also loved it when Derek told him a bedtime story. And Derek loved to do it. He sometimes told Stiles stories about his family. How he and his little sister Cora pranked their dad. Or how he and Laura went on road trips. About his mum. How his mum was so sweet and helped him with everything. Derek cried a little when he talked about his mum. Stiles just hugged Derek.

--

"Derek! Wake up! We have goof news!" Scott's voice broke the comfortable silence. Derek sighted and climbed out of his bed, carefull not to wake up Stiles. He changed into Comfortable clothes and walked downstairs. "What?" He asked Scott. "Deaton found a spell to turn Stiles back" Scott grinned at him. Derek smiles back. He was gonna mis taking care of Stiles.

He woke Stiles up and gave him an extra long hug. He helped Stiles change into clothes and they ate Stiles favourite breakfast. After that they went to the vet clinic.

When Stiles was back, he remembered everything. He blushed a little at the thought that Derek helped him shower. Derek and Stiles went to the loft to grab Stiles stuff. "Thank you Derek" Stiles says and hugs Derek.

-

Part 2 or nah?

Did you like it? I saw a fan art ( I think it was. I'm not sure. It could be a normal drawing about two brothers) where there was a little boy (that looked like Stiles) was holding a teddy bear and he was in his Pajamas, in front an older boy that looked Like Derek.