Cursed

Tags: Toddler!Stiles, Witches, Alive Laura, Good Peter

@morenbeech told me this idea :)

--

"You think you can beat me?" the witch asks Stiles. She smirks at him. "I don't think you can human boy, nobody can" "my pack will find me" Stiles answers trying to look for a way out. "Yes they will, but not like this" she laughs and starts saying latin words. "What the hell are you doing?" before he can say anything else he blacks out. 

"Stiles? Where are you?" Scott yells. "I can smell him, he's here somewhere" Derek says to him and opens a door. "This way, I think" Isaac and Scott follow him. "You've got to be kidding me" they hear Derek say. "What? What's wrong" They look over Derek's shoulder. They see a toddler sitting on the ground. "He smells like Stiles, is that Stiles?" Isaac asks him. "Yes, it is him. Why the hell did that witch turn him in a child?" Scott asks them. "How should I know" Derk says, picking up the little kid. "Scotty, Scotty" Stiles mumbles and tries to grab Scott. Derek gives him to Scott and looks around. "I think she left awhile ago, how could she leave a little kid alone. He could have done something stupid." Derek says. "I don't know, let's get out of here. I don't like this place" Isaac answers him. Derek nods and starts walking away. 

"Deaton,  I hope you can help us with this" Scott says and gives him toddler Stiles. "Is that Stiles?" Deaton asks them and lays him down on the table. "We found him like that after he was kidnapped by a witch" Isaac says, looking at the toddler. "I'm afraid I can't help you. If a witch cursed him, the same witch has to undo the spell." Deaton says. "I'm going to look if he's okay and figure out what age he is" "6" Scott says. Derek looks at him. "I've been friends with him since we were 4 years old. This is how he looked like when his mum... you know" Scott says awkwardly. "died?" Isaac says. "Yeah" Scott looks at the unconscious boy. "Is his mind backwards too? What if he doesn't remember her dying?" "Then we just tell him she's safe" Derek says picking up the toddler. "Let's go home, I think Laura knows what to do, she helped my mum with Cora and it can't be that hard" 

"Laura, are you home?" Derek yells. "I'll be there in a sec" She yells back. Derek sights and sits on the couch with a sleeping Stiles in his arms. 'What do 6 years old like' Derek asks himself. Stiles likes Star Wars but does 6 year old Stiles like that too? "What's up?" Laura asks him before she notices Stiles. "Okay who did you get pregnant" She asks him while picking up Stiles. "That's Stiles" Derek answers. "Eww, take him back" Laura mumbles and sets him on the couch. "A witch cursed him." Derek says grabbing his phone. "I'm going to call the sheriff" Derek dials his number. "Don't! He doesn't know about he supernatural yet, he'll be really confused. And the poor man has got some heart problems and you don't wanna be the reason he has a heart attack" Derek rolls his eyes. "Fine, but I don't know how to take care of a 6 year old" "It's not that hard. Just give them attention and feed them." Laura says. "I'll go to the shop for some toys" she says and grabs her bag. 

"Der?" Derek looks up. "You remember me?" Stiles nods. "You were in the hospital" Stiles stutters. "what night?" "My mum died" Stiles says sadly. "I saw you, you were the boy who calmed me down" Derek remembers. "Yeah, I forgot that that was you" he smiles at the little boy. "Derek! I'm back!" Laura yells and walks in with a bag full of toys. "I don't know what boys like so I just packed some random action figures" She says. "Or we could just ask the Sheriff if he still has some old toys" Derek says. "Oh, yeah, we could've done that too" she mumbles and gives the bag to Derek. He opens it ans sees and batman action figure and gives it to Stiles. Stiles grabs it and just looks at it. "How'd you know I like batman" Derek just smirks. "I just do" 

--

"Okay, we're going to find the witch" Derek says to Laura. "Bye Stiles" he says to the toddler. "Don't go!" Stiles yells and hugs Derek's leg. "Stiles" Derek sights. "Let me go" "no!" Stiles screams. Derek looks at Laura. "Can you give me a minute?" She nods and walks away. He sits down on his knees so he's as tall as Stiles. "I'll be back okay? I'll order pizza and we'll watch a movie and do whatever you want, okay?" Stiles nods and hugs Derek. "I don't want you to leave me" he mumbles against Derek's shoulder. "I'll be back, be nice to Laura" Derek smiles at him. "I don't like her" Stiles says pouting. Derek laughs. "Bye kid" he kisses Stiles' forehead and walks out of the door.

After two minutes Stiles walks in the living room and climbs on the couch. "What do you want to do?" Laura asks him. Stiles just pouts and crosses his arms. "I want Derek" Laura roll his eyes. "He'll be back, stop pouting" Stiles just glares at her.

An hour later and they're still not back. Laura decides to make dinner. She's cutting a few vegetables when her phone rings. She looks a Stiles who's sitting at the table. "Don't touch anything!" She says and walks to the living room. He smirks and walks to the counter. He grabs the knife and accidentally cuts himself. He screams in pain just as Derek and Peter walk in with an unconscious witch. They lay her on the couch and Derek runs to the kitchen. "Stiles, are you okay?" Derek picks him up and sets him on the table. "It hurts" Stiles sobs. "Laura!"Derek yells and grabs a bandage. "What?! I'm on the phone with Sam so shut up!" Derek sights. "I'll talk to her" Peter says to him and walks to her room. Just a few seconds Later Derek hears Peter yell at her.

Derek picks Stiles up and they walk to the living room. The witch wakes up and looks around her. "You can go when you did undo the spell" Derek says and sets Stiles on the couch. She wants to say something but Derek flashes his alpha eyes at her. "Fine" she says and starts muttering a few Latin words. Stiles body starts growing and he's back to being a 19 year old. Derek stands up and opens the door for the witch. She nods at him and walks away. "So, you said we were going to watch a movie and you were going to order pizza" Stiles smirks. Derek laughs and grabs his phone.