"You're part of the pack"- TRIGGER WARNING

Trigger warning: There will be self harm, violence and swear words.

"So, we're still hanging out after school?" Stiles asks Scot, hoping he would say yes. He needs distraction. When he's all alone he'll just think about all the bad things. The anniversary of his mum's death, his drunk dad beating him up again. It happens everyday. He'll come home, his dad will beat him up and he'll cry himself to sleep. "No sorry dude, I have a date with Allison" Scott says smirking at said girl across the hallway. "Maybe tomorrow" And with that he walks away. Stiles rolls his eyes as he watches his so called best friend walk to Allison. He decides to skip school and go home early, maybe his dad isn't home yet fro his shift at the sheriff station. They'll all be shocked if they ever found out the sheriff beats up his own son. It all started after his mum died when he was 7 years old. And after Stiles told his dad that he was gay it only got worse. No one ever noticed, he always said it was thanks to lacrosse practice. Even with his new super smelling power Scott  didn't notice the smell of blood after Stiles cut himself. No one noticed. 

He ran to his jeep, hoping no one would see him. "Hey, Stilinski!" He turned around and saw Jackson standing a few feet away from him. "Yes, Jackson?" Stiles asked him annoyed. Jackson used to bully Stiles but after Derek bit Jackson he started acting nice. It was weird. So did Erica, Boyd and Isaac by the way. Maybe it was a pack thing, but Stiles wasn't pack. Not Derek's. Stiles was just a useless human. "Why are you leaving? We have next period together" Jackson says. "You smell upset, what's wrong?" Stupid werewolf senses. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just tired" "I know you're lying and I don't need to be a werewolf to know that. You're a bad liar Stiles" Jackson walked closer to him and actually looked worried. "It's the anniversary of my mum's death" Stiles sights and looks at the ground. Jackson nods. "Get in, I'll drive you home. If you give me your keys I'll asks Isaac to drive your jeep after school back to your place" "No Jackson I'll be fine" Stiles says and walks back to his car. "I'll see you tomorrow at school" Stiles yells at the werewolf and quickly shuts the door and drives away. 

When he came home his dad's car is standing next to the house. He'll probably be mad that Stiles skipped school. Stiles takes a deep breath and walks in the house. "You're not supposed to be home" Noah says to his son, taking another sip of his beer. "I'm sorry dad" Stiles says looking down, not daring to look in his eyes. He knows what'll come next. And he was right. His dad kicked him in his stomach. He slapped his face knowing that there'll be a mark. "You're a stupid fag, I wish you weren't my son. You should've died instead of Claudia" Another kick. A punch in the eye. He didn't feel the pain anymore. He just sat there on the ground being his dad's personal punchbag. 

After minutes, maybe hours, Noah walked out of the house. Stiles tries to get up but his leg hurts to much. He grabs his phone form his schoolbag and dials Scotts number. "Hello, Scott McCall's phone, I couldn't pick up so leave a message" Stiles sights and hangs up. He looks in his contacts and calls Isaac. "Stiles what do you want?" Isaac asks him. "I- Am I b-bothering you" He tries his best to speak but his throat hurts. "Kind of. If somethings wrong you should call Derek. I'm kinda busy" Stiles nods, forgetting Isaac can't see him. "O-okay" he stutters and hans up. Should he call Derek? He knew Derek hated him. He tries to get up again. It hurts like hell but he tries to ignore it. He isn't gonna call Derek. He'll need to explain everything and he'd rather do that to someone who actually cares. 

He walks up the stairs. He trips a few times and finally arrives his room. He walks to the bathroom and lock the door just in case his dad comes back. He looks in the mirror. A has a purple eye and a few bruises on his face. He pulls of his shirt. His chest and stomach is covered in bruises. He grabs one of his razors and looks at his wrist. His old scars are almost gone. He cuts fast. Looking at the blood dripping at the floor. One for being useless. One for his mum's death. One for being so stupid to tell his dad that he's gay. One for his abusive dad. One for Scott not being his best friend anymore. One for Derek not liking him back.