kissing in the rain

"You just don't fucking understand!" Stiles yelled at Derek. "Than explain it to me! Cause your right. I don't understand it. I don't understand what the hell is going on with you. Your acting so-" he cut himself of with a sigh. "So what huh? Say it!" "Your acting so annoying!" Stiles grabbed his coat and slammed the door behind him. Derek sighted.

Stiles had acted really weird. He was ways grumpy, annoying, and never wanted to hang out anymore. Derek missed his best friend.

After a few hours Stiles wasn't back in their apartment yet, and Derek was worried. It was raining outside but he didn't care. He grabbed his coat and walked outside. He smelled Stiles' scent and followed it. It went to the woods, what surprising.

He found Stiles sitting by a lake, sobbing. He sighted and sat down next to Stiles. "I'm sorry Stiles, I shouldn't have yelled at you" Derek says, looking at the younger boy. Stiles doesn't look at him. He just stares at the circles in the lake. "Stiles? Please look at me" Derek says. But Stiles still doesn't look at him. Derek grabs his chin and turns his head so he's looking at him. "I'm sorry" Derek whispers. Stiles nods but doesn't say anything, scared that the would say something stupid. "Can you explain why you've been acting so weird?" Derek asks him. Stiles sights. Here we go.

"I.. I'm kinda in love with you" Stiles says so softly that Derek probably wouldn't have heard him if he didn't had wolf powers. Derek eyes grow wide. He didn't expect that. Of course he liked Stiles more than just friends. But in love... He didn't know that. So he just grabbed Stiles face and planted his lips on Stiles' lips. It was a soft, sweet kiss. The rain and Stiles' tears made it taste a little salty. But Derek didn't care. Stiles kissed him back. Letting Derek's tongue explore his mouth. He tugged at Derek's hair and moaned. Derek pulled away and smiled. He knew now. He loved Stiles too. "I love you Stiles" he says, kissing the younger boy again.

Sterek One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara