a sleepy pack meeting

There is a pack meeting tonight. Stiles doesn't want to go. He is tired. He doesn't sleep at night. School is stressful.

He walks in his room and sits on his bed. Should he text Derek or Scott? He sights and places his phone on his bed, and grabs some clothes. He needs a shower.

When he is done showering he hears noise in his bedroom. He puts his towel around his waist and walks slowly in his room. He screams when he is shoved against a wall. "Why arent you at the pack meeting" Derek's eyes glow red. "Jeez Derek. Have you heard about privacy?" Derek glares at Stiles.

"I'm really tired and I am going to try to sleep" Stiles explains. "No, you are going to the pack meeting. If you want to or not" Stiles sights and rolls his eyes. "Why? What is so important?" He is still pressed up against the wall. Why does Derek always do that?

"There is a new supernatural creature and we don't know what is is." Stiles sights. "Look it up" Derek rolls his eyes. "And please, let me put clothes on first. Its a little awkward to be almost naked in front of you"

Derek smirks. "Is it?" Stiles rolls his eyes again and tries to push Derek. Derek laughs and walks to Stiles his bed. Stiles goes back to the bathroom and put on his clothes. He sights and goes back to his bathroom.

"Stupid pack meeting" Derek looks at him when he says that. "Stop being so annoying and come with me" they walk downstairs. The sherrif is not home. They walk to Derek's Camaro.

They arrive at Derek's loft. Stiles sits on the couch and sights. He is really tired. Peter, who is sitting next to Stiles, noticed. "Tired already? We haven't even started" Stiles rolls his eyes and tries to concentrate on what Derek is saying but all Stiles can think about is sleeping.

Stiles falls asleep and his head falls on Peter his shoulder. Peter chuckles and lets the boy sleep. Derek notices it to. He glares at Peter. "Hey, I didn't force him to be here when he is sleepy" Scott looks at them and grimaces. The sight of his best friend cuddling with the creepy Hale is not really nice to see.

"I'll bring him to my room" Derek sights and picks Stiles up bridal style. He walks up the stairs. Derek is tired to, but he needs to stay awake. He walks in his room and puts Stiles on Derek his bed. He looks at Stiles. It is probably really uncomfortable to sleep in skinny jeans. He unties Stiles his shoes. Should he put on some of Derek his sweatpants on Stiles.

He does and walks downstairs. The others look tired too. "Just a few minutes and you can sleep" Derek sights and goes back to talking. When he is done everyone goes home. Peter winks at Derek and walks out of the loft.

Derek walks back upstairs. He sees Stiles cuddled up with his pillow. Derek carefully sits on his bed. Should he wake Stiles up? He looks like he hasn't been asleep in a while. He lets him sleep and lays down on the other side after changing into comfortable clothes. He sights when Stiles lays his head Derek's chest. Derek smiles and drifts to sleep.