I love you Stiles

Derek didn't like this.

He had the biggest crush on his best friend, Stiles.

After the day Boyd died, he and Stiles got closer. And he started to like Stiles, in ways normal best friends didn't.

He watched Stiles kissing Malia. He heard stories about their first tine having sex.

And it killed him.

He wish he could just tell him. Tell Stiles he loved him.

But no, he couldn't. Cause Stiles was to busy.

To busy with Malia. He didn't came to pack meetings. He didn't came to their movie night.

Scott knew something was up. But he didn't pay attention to it.

The day Derek came out. Something happens that made him wish he didn't.

He lost Stiles.

Of course, it was because of Malia.

••

"You're gay?"  Malia asks him with a weird look. "Yes. You have a problem with that?" "Yes I do, its fucking disgusting. Come on Stiles."

"Wait Stiles" Stiles looks up and sees Derek. "What do you want faggot"

"N-never mind"

•••

That was the last day he saw Stiles. Everytime he saw him in the grocery store, Stiles just ignored him.

And it broke Derek.

Derek locked himself up in his room for weeks. No one heard from him. No one could break in the loft.

But Stiles could, he had the spare key.

He wanted to apologise to him. Say he didn't meant to hurt him. That he had feelings for him, but that he was scared.

He walked in the loft with Scott. The moment they walked in Scott stopped.

The loft smelt like depression, lonlyness and sadness.

And he didn't hear a heartbeat.

But he didn't say anything.

They walked upstairs to Derek's room.

It smelled weird. It was familiar.

When they opened the door he remembered.

Death.

Derek lay there. Tears on his face. With a letter in his hands

With only four words.

I love you Stiles