you have me

If you haven't watched season 5, don't read this.
-
Stiles loves to watch the stars at midnight. He always watched them with his mom. When she died he saw a falling star. He made a wish she would be save.

Every night he looks at the stars and makes a wish when he sees a falling star. Sometimes it are normal wishes like a good grade at the test he had that day. Sometimes he wish other things. And most of the time it comes true.

When his best friend was bitten by a werewolf he wished he'll be okay. And now Scott made a pack. He has a beta, Liam. But one wish Stiles made a thousand times was still not true. The wish he had made the last few weeks. He wished Derek would come back.

He was confused, it always works. And he really wants Derek back. Stiles feels lonely. He isn't part of the pack anymore. He and Malia broke up. He and Scott are not talking anymore. He doesn't know why, but Scott doesn't believe him.

Scott thinks Stiles killed Donovan. Stiles accidentally killed Donovan. Donovan wanted to kill Stiles. Scott doesn't believe it was self defense. But it really was.

Stiles is sitting on the roof of his house. He hears something. He looks down an sees a black figure. Who the hell is here at 2 in the morning. The figure jumps and is sitting next to Stiles. It's Derek. The one and only Derek.

"Derek! You're back?" Derek nods. I wanted a break from beacon hills. But I had a feeling that I needed to go back. " Stiles nods. "Like someone needed me. But I don't know who"

Stiles looks at Derek. "I know who" "who?" "I need you" Derek looks at him. "Why would you need me?" Derek changed. He was nicer, but he still had the famous Hale glare. And he was still not happy.

"I have no one. And I missed you. I missed the funny moments. I missed the moments you saved my ass, the moments I saved you. When we were really sarcastic, but I cared about you Derek. It did hurt, watching you leave when we were in Mexico. A lot has changed you know. Scott and I are not friends anymore. Malia and I broke up, my dad is always working, a lot of people are getting killed. There is a new werewolf in Beacon Hills, Theo. And thanks to him I have no one. And I killed someone. I didn't want to, I mean he was trying to kill me and my dad, but I didn't want to kill someone" Stiles stops for air. "I have no one left"

"You have me"