3 times Derek was protective over Stiles

Warning: may conclude violence and/or strong language. 

1. 

"Just wait in the car." Stiles says to a grumpy Derek. "I can do this on my own" He steps out of the car and shuts the car door. He walks to the door of the shop. A man pushes him to the side. "Watch where you're going!" Stiles says to him. The man turns around. "What did you say, faggot?" Stiles flinches. Of course the guy knew. Everyone in Beacon Hills knew that the sheriff's son was gay. "I- " "Step away from him or I will make sure you will never walk again." Derek's voice says. The guy turns around to look at Derek, thinking it would be another small guy, only to find out that Derek is taller than him. The guy's eyes grow wide and nods. "Now apologize" Derek says. "What? No-" "Now!" The guy turns around with fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He says. "Now go!" Derek growls. The guy runs away. Stiles smiles at Derek. "Thanks big guy." Derek nods. "Get those curly fries and hurry up." He walks back to the car. "Wait, why did you protect me? You don't even like me!" "It's a pack thing." Derek says without looking at him. Stiles nods and walks to the shop.

2. 

"I knew it, I knew it!" Stiles mutters. He just found out about his family secret. He wasn't human, he was a spark. His father had known about supernatural the whole time! His mother was a spark, when his mother was dying she had asked Deaton to put a spell on him. His powers wouldn't be active until he was 18. He walks into Deaton's office. "Deaton, we neet to talk!" He says. Deaton looks up, "Mr. Stilinski, I've been expecting you." He stands up. "You're here to talk about your powers, aren't you?" Stiles nods. "And you brought Mr. Hale, because...?" "What?" Stiles turns around and sees Derek behind him. "Of course you followed me." They walk into another room. Deaton looks at a few books and grabs one, he gives it to Stiles. "This was your mothers." It's an old book. "It was a dairy from the first spark, Nora Snow. It's been in your family for a long time. Your mother was a Snow, so are you." Stiles looks at it. "Can you train me? Like, right now?" Deaton nods.

Deaton gave Stiles instructions how to make a ball of fire. Stiles closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes and concentrates on the fire. He sees fire and burns his hand. "Ouch!" The fire is gone. "Stiles?! Are you okay?!" Derek walks towards him. Deaton alk towards them but Derek growls at him. "That's enough training for today." Derek says. 

3. 

"Hey Stilinski!" Coach yells. Stiles turns around. "Yes, coach?"  Everyone walks towards the locker room. "You get first line. For some reason you were less bad than normally." Coach tells him. "Thanks coach!" Stiles says to him and smiles. "Yeah, whatever." Coach walks away. Stiles walks to the boys locker room and sees most people are gone. After a while only him and Charlie are there. "You don't deserve to be here." Charlie says as soon as the last boy closes the door. "What?" "I said" Charlie walks closer to him. "You don't deserve to be here." "What? why?" Charlie smirks at him and punches him in the stomach. "I don't like faggots like you." Stiles tries to walk away, scream for help, but Charlie stopped him.. "No one will save you." "Oh, yes, someone will. But no one will save you" Charlies body falls on the ground and Stiles sees two red eyes. "Derek?" Derek helps him up. "He isn't dead, is he?" "I don't know, Stiles, I don't really care." Derek says and drags Stiles with him to the jeep. "Why do you keep saving me?" Stiles asks him. "What do you mean?" "You keep helping me. Why? You don't even like me." "That's right, I don't like you." Stiles looks out of the window pretending not to be hurt. 

"I love you, Stiles"