That night

MPreg!
Top!Stiles Bottom!Derek
Alpha!Derek
A little bit of smut in the flasbacks

--

Derek woke up with Stiles besides him. What the hell happend? Yesterday they went to a special bar where werewolves could get drunk to celebrate Stiles' 22th birthday. The last thing Derek an remember is Scott trying to get him drunk. Apparently it worked. His head is killing him. He wasn't used to this. He was a born wolf, he never got sick or never had a headache. He suddenly feels like he needs to trow up. He runs to the bathroom and trows up. He feels a hand run his back. "Are you okay?" Stiles asks him.

Stiles kisses him hungrily. "I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you for the first time I saw you in the woods" Stiles says and pushes the older boy on the bed. "Then fuck me" Derek mumbles and kisses Stiles again.

Derek's eyes grow wide. He had sex with Stiles. And he was the bottom! He trows up again. When his stomach is empty, he sits against the wall. "Derek? Are you okay" Stiles asks him again and sits in front of him. "I'm fine" Derek mumbles and closes his eyes. "No you're not" Stiles says and grabs Derek's hand. "C'mon, you need to brush your teeth and get dressed" Stiles says and helps Derek to get up. "Stiles, seriously I'm fine" Derek groans. He notices that he and Stiles are both naked. Stiles has red marks on his back. He blushes and grabs some clothes.

"God Stiles!"  Derek moans. His eyes glow red in pleasure when Stiles trusts in him. His claws come out and he scratches Stiles' back. Stiles moans and comes deep in Derek "God Derek"  Stiles moans and sucks on his skin. Derek comes too. Stiles grabs a few tissues and cleans them up. When he looks at Derek he sees the man had passed out

"It's probably my body reacting on the alcohol with wolfsbane" Derek says to the human boy and tries not to look at him when he's changing. Stiles grabs his clothes from yesterday and pulls in on. "I think we should go to Deaton" Stiles says. "No, no I'm fine" Derek says and lays down on his bed. "I just need to take a nap" he mumbles and it doesn't take long for him to fall asleep. Stiles sights and grabs his phone and keys. He's going to Deaton. 'Cause this can't be good.

"Good morning Stiles" Dr. Deaton greets him. "Morning, I uh, I want to talk about Derek" Deaton nods and leads him to his office. "What's wrong with him?" "This morning he started to trow up until his stomach was empty. I thought werewolves couldn't get sick" Stiles says. "Do you know if Derek had sex with a male? He could be pregnant. It's very rare, only an alpha male can get pregnant or can get another male pregnant" Deaton explains. Stiles blushes at the memories from yesterday. "He's pregnant?" Stiles stutters. "I think so, because like you said, werewolves can't get sick" "I, uh, gotta go" Stiles mumbles. "Thank you" and he leaves. 

He's going to be a dad. With Derek Hale? He got Derek freaking Hale pregnant! The big bad Wolf. The grumpy alpha. His sourwolf. Not his. Are they together now? It was just a one night stand to Derek. Derek didn't love him. Or like him. At all. Stiles sights. His head hurts bad. He got in his Jeep and drove to his house. "Morning Stiles, did you have a fun birthday?" his dad asks him. Stiles sights. "Yeah, it was fun" 

When Derek woke up Stiles was gone. He was kinda sad. He liked to have Stiles hang out in his loft. He walked to his kitchen. He was greeted by a passed out Isaac on the couch. At least he wasn't alone. He started making breakfast for him and Isaac. The smell of bacon woke Isaac up. "Good morning Derek" Isaac says and sits on a chair in the kitchen. "Good morning Isaac" He grabs two plates and puts them on the table. "Thanks" Isaac mumbles. Derek just nods and eats his food. But a few seconds after he finished he threw up again. "Wow, Derek! What's wrong?" Isaac asks him and helps Derek to the couch. "I'm fine" Derek says and sights. "No I'm not"

"Didn't Stiles tell you?" Deaton asks Derek. "He was here in the morning. He wanted to talk about you. I thought he was going to tell you" "What was he going to tell me?" Derek asks him. He and Isaac went to Dr. Deaton. Isaac didn't want Derek to ride the car because Derek threw up a few times. "Did you have sex with a male?" Deaton asks him. Derek's eyes grow wide and he blushes. "Y-yes" He stutters. "Oh, who was it?" Isaac asks him. Derek ignores him. "I'm going to take a few tests to be sure, but I think you're pregnant" 

"So, whose is it?" Isaac asks Derek when they're back in the car. "Stiles" Derek whispers. But of course Isaac can hear him clearly thanks to his werewolf hearing. "You let Stiles fuck you? I always thought you would top and he would bottom" Isaac says. Derek blushes again. "Shut up" "So, you're pregnant with Stilinski's baby, and he already knows that. What are you gonna do?" Isaac asks him. "I'm going to talk to him about it. If he wants to help me take care of it or if he wants nothing to do with it" Derek says. "What if he doesn't want the baby?" Isaac asks him. "Then I'll leave town. I don't want to remove it. I don't want to be a killer anymore" Derek says with tears in his eyes. "I'll help you. If he doesn't want the baby I'll go with you" Isaac says and looks at Derek. "You're the closest to family that I'v got. And I don't want to leave you" Derek smiles at him. It's the first time Isaac sees him smile. "Thanks Isaac"

Derek knocks on the Stilinski's door. He's nervous. What if Stiles hates him. Never wants to see him and the baby ever again. Noah opens the door and smiles at him. "Hello Derek, What can I do for you?" After Derek helped Noah with The Mute, they became closer. Noah trusted Derek and got to know him better. "Good morning Sheriff, can I talk to Stiles?" The sheriff opens the door. "He's upstairs, tell him I'm going to my work. Derek nods and walks upstairs. He knocks on his door. "It's open!" Stiles yells. Derek opens the door and sees Stiles reading a book about alpha's. "Hey" Derk says softly. Stiles looks up. "Oh, hi" There is an awkward silence. "You can come in, y'know" Stiles says. Derek nods and closes the door. "We need to talk" they say at the same time. Stiles laughs a little. Derek sits beside him on the bed and looks at him. "Do you want to keep it?" Derek asks him. "What?" "The baby, do you want to keep it? 'Cause I can leave if you don't want it. I'll leave town with Isaac and-" Stiles cuts Derek off with a kiss. "Yes, I want it" Stiles smiles at him. Derek smiles back and kisses him again. He loves the feeling of Stiles' lips against his. "Hey boys-" he sheriff walks in and isn't really by the sights in front of him. "Dad!" Stiles yells and trows a pillow to him. Noah laughs. "Calm down" 

--

It's a few months later. Derek didn't go outside. Human male's couldn't get pregnant so everyone would stare at him. Derek was laying on the couch with Isaac. Stiles decided to move in with Derek and Isaac and was cooking dinner. Isaac had his head on Derek's growing stomach, listening to the baby's heartbeat. The baby kicks and Isaac laughs. Derek smiles at his best friend. More like brother. "Have you talked about godparents yet?" Isaac asks Stiles when Stiles walks in with three plates with food. "Not yet" Stiles says. "I want Isaac to be the godfather" Derek says. "I want Scott to be the godfather" Stiles answers. "Where is Scott? Isaac's been here for me the whole time when you were hanging out with Scott. I want Isaac to be the godfather and I'm the one who's carrying the baby" Derek almost yells at Stiles. "Calm down, it's okay if Scott is going to be it" Isaac says, trying to calm Derek down. "No it's not okay" Derek gets up and walks to his and Stiles' bedroom. "Derek" Stiles tries but Derek slams the door shut. "And I thought he was grumpy before he was pregnant" Stiles mumbles. "I heard that" Derek yelled.

"Derek, open the door" Stiles says holding Derek's plate. "Fuck off!" "Please. You're right. Isaac is been here the whole time and he deserves to be the godfather" Stiles says. Derek unlocks the door and Stiles walks in. "Here, you need to eat" Stiles says. Derek nods and grabs the plate. "I'm sorry that I overreacted" Derek says with his mouth full. Stiles chuckles. "It's okay" he gives Derek a side hug. 

--

"Stiles!" Derek yells at the top of his lungs. "What?" Stiles yells back from the kitchen. "I think my water broke. IT HURTS!" Isaac hears it to and helps Derek of the couch. Stiles grabs the keys from Derek's car and they run to the car. Deaton was just about to close the animal clinic when Derek's car parked and the three boys ran to the building.

"Stiles I hate you so fucking much" Derek yells. Isaac and Stile are both holding Derek's hands. Isaac is trying to take Derek's pain away but it doesn't really work. "This is all your fucking fault. I'm going to kill you" After a few more treats the baby is finally born. "Congratulations. It's a boy" Deaton smiles and gives him to Stiles. Derek closes his eyes. He's so tired. But the sight of Stiles holding their baby with Isaac next to him talking to the baby, is so cute that he wants to stay awake. Isaac notices it. "Get some rest Der" he says to his best friend.