adopting ( Six Year Old Stiles pt 2)

PT 2 to Six Year old Stiles :)

Stiles found Derek sitting in the room where all the kid stuff was. He smiles softly at the older man. Derek was sitting on the bed, holding the teddy bear. "You okay big guy?" Stiles asks hin. Derek quickly stands up. "Yeah"

Its been a few weeks since Stiles was back. Derek missed having to take care of a six year old. "No you're not okay" Stiles says and hugs him. "I don't have to be a werewolf to know you're lying" Derek sights. "It's nothing Stiles" they walk downstairs. "What are you doing here anyway?" Derek asks him and sits down on the couch. "I wanna bring you somewhere" Stiles smirks.

After a few hours they arrive a big building. "Where are we?" Derek asks him. "I know you miss taking care of a little kid. Scott told me that there was a pack with a born werewolf. The parents of the boy died and they have no one to take care of him. He told me to contact them. When they heard someone of the famous Hale Pack and now in the pack of a true Alpha was interested, they wanted to meet us. I told them about what happened and they told me that when a werewolf takes care of a kid, they can get a father instinct. And that your in pain when you don't have someone t dak care of. So inside there, is a really cute boy who would love to be your son" Stiles says, grabbing Derek's hand. Derek grins at him. "How- Thank you Stiles" Derek says. He kisses Stiles' cheek and gets out of the car. Stiles blushes and follows him.

They are welcomed by the second in command, Ryan. She has long brown hair and big blue eyes. "Hi! Are you Derek Hale And Stiles Stilinski?" She asks them. They nod and follow her to a room.

There is a little boy, five or six years old. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. The boy waves at them. "Are you my new father?" The boy asks Derek with and looks at him with big eyes. Derek smiles at the boy. He would love to take care of him.

After talking for a few hours they go home. With the boy, who's name is Alex. The ride home is full of jokes and talking. Alex and Stiles talk about batman and other stuff they both like. Derek just listens to them and smiles.

When they got home the whole pack is in the loft. First Alex is really shy, but soon plays with Erica and Kira with action figures. He also cuddles with Isaac and Scott.

--

"Stiles, can you stay for a minute?" Derek asks him when the pack leaves. Alex is already sleeping. "Yeah, sure" he waves at the others and walks back into the loft. "Thank you Stiles" Derek says and walks slowly to the human. "Thank you so much" they're a few inches away from kissing. Stiles lays his arms in Derek's neck and leans in. Their lips meet and the kiss is slow and sweet. "Dad's? I can't sleep" Alex says on the top of the stairs. "Cuddle?"

I know it's short. Sorry

Sorry for mistakes and misspellings.