Last episode

I know this is kinda late, but I just finished it. I live in the Netherlands and they don't have Teen Wolf on MTV here. And it's gonna take a few months until it's on the Dutch Netflix. So I watched it on a site. First I had to go to school and not look at any social media, I didn't want any spoilers.

I can't believe that it's over now. it's officially over.

I was really happy that Derek and Stiles were back. And Ethan and Jackson.

that scene with Stiles, Jackson and Lydia was funny. Did he not know that Lydia is/was a banshee?

I hate Monroe. I was kinda looking forewards to the scene where they would kill her but that never came.

AND THAT SCEREK HUG! I LOVE SCOTT AND DEREK AS BROTHERS! OH MY GOD I WAS SCREAMING. Every Scerek moment was so cute. Derek was smiling more and helping Scott.

I waited 6 seasons for that hug! Finally!

And Derek's biggest fear is Jennifer? He was strong though. He didn't open his eyes until she/ the anuk- it - how do you even write that? - was really close.

I thought his biggest fear was Kate or fire.

And Scott's biggest fear is the Nogitsune? I kinda saw that coming though.

AND THE SCALIA KISSES. THEY'RE SO CUTE. I mean, I ship Scisaac and Scira, but Scalia is okay too.

And that new boy? Alec? When I heard his name I was kinda thinking about Shadowhunters. (Malec for life)

I can't believe it's over now. It's gonna be weird. Even though I started watching Teen wolf in January, 2016, I really can't live without it. I'm gonna miss it so bad.

Okay, I'm gonna finish crying in the corner.

Love, Lisa