I'll do it

Mpreg!Stiles :)

Double update :D It's not ready good but yeah. Hope you like it! 😊

Stiles was watching Star Wars when someone knocked on his window. He jumped off his bed and opened the window to see his grumpy boyfriend.

He smiled at Derek and sat on the bad. "What are you doing here? Its 11 PM" he asks the wolf. Derek doesn't say anything and looks at the ground. Stiles thought for a moment. "Wait, are you in heat?" Derek nods and blushes. He always acted different. Sometimes he got shy.

Stiles smirked and kissed Derek roughly. He loved it when his sourwolf was in heat. It meant they could have many, many good times in a row. And in several different positions.

And after they could cuddle until one of them fell asleep. And the other could look at his boyfriend.

Derek was the first one to fall asleep. It was the first time he knotted Stiles. Stiles looked at his beautiful boyfriend. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.

That was the moment Stiles knew he wanted to marry Derek. He wanted to adopt kids with Derek. Buy a house with Derek. Grow old with Derek.

Stiles knew he was Derek's mate. He heard Deaton talk to Derek about it on the phone.

And he knew, that when Derek knotted him ... He would be pregnant. And they would be married in the werewolf world.

But he didn't Mind. Cause he loved Derek.

••

"Babe" Stiles yelled. He was making food, but he couldn't reach the salt. Derek always placed the salt on a place that Stiles needed to ask him for help.

Derek walked in the kitchen, placing his hands on Stiles growing stomach. "Yes baby"

The moment Derek found out he got Stiles pregnant he bought a little House.

"Can you help me" Stiles sighed. He hated that he needed help.

••

"I'm going to do the lau-" "I'll do it"

"Babe I'm going groce-" "no, I asked Scott to do it"

"Der what do you want for di-" "I'm ordering Chinese"

Stiles hated this. The baby could come today or tomorrow or the day after that and Derek won't let him do anything.

And he was so fucking tired.

Then he felt pain. Alot of pain.

"Der-" "I'll do it"

"NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT. HELP ME TO DEATON" He yelled.

•• 

After alot of swearing and alot of 'I hate you for this' the baby's were born.

Two beautiful girls.

Laura Cora Hale

&

Claudia Talia Hale