Only a true love kiss will save him

So, I was bored and watched Frozen, and I was like. Why not try make a Disney!Sterek one shot. It's a little different than the movie. Word count: 2266.

"Malia! Malia! Wake up!" Stiles yelled at his sleeping older sister. "Stiles, go back to sleep" Malia mumbled. "No! The sun came up. That means I'm awake. And that  means we need to play! We can... Can we build a snowman?" Stiles asks her.

"C'mon!" "Ssh" "C'mon"  they run down the stairs to the ballroom. "Do it! Use your magic Malia!" Stiles says. He smiles big. His older sister smiles back and start to use her powers to create snow and ice. "It's Beautiful!" Stiles yells. They try to build a snowman, but thanks to Stiles, it's more like a snow dog... Or wolf. "I'm gonna call him Scott!" Stiles giggles and hugs the snow-wolf. Malia laughs at her younger brother and starts making more snow.  "Catch me!" Stiles yels and jumps on the snow. "Stiles! Not so fast " Malia wants to walk forwards but trips. Stiles falls down and is unconscious. A few white hairs in his beautiful brown hair. "No! Mother! Father! Stiles, wake up! You're okay. You are gonna be fine!" She yells. Her parents running into the ballroom. "Malia?! What did you do!" Noah yells. He picks up his son and they run outside into the woods. "I know a pack, they have a druid emmisary. He'll know what to do!" Noah yells.

When they arrive, Dr. Deaton look at the little boy. "It hit his head. I can help him, but he'll forget about the power. You'll need to control it, Malia. Or else it would be dangerous" Dr Deaton speaks.

--

"Stiles! Wake up" Melissa says. "Who is it?" Stiles mumbles. "Melissa. Stiles you need to wake up. Today your sister will become the queen." "Yeah.. " his eyes grow wide. "Today is the day!" He yells happy. He gets into his suit and runs out his room. He sings and dances around the castle. The doors open and he runs outside.

After his parents died, his sister was locked up in her room. All the doors and windows were closed. He greets everyone. Until he trip over something and almost falls into the water, but a strong hand helps him up. Stiles looks up and sees a handsome guy standing there. "Careful" the guy says with a smile. "I'm sorry" Stiles says. "I'm prince Jackson from London" The guy, Jackson, says. "I'm prince Stiles, from Beacon Hills" Stiles answers a little shy.

After Malia became the queen, there was a party in the ballroom. Stiles was bored, and wanted to dance. But there was no one. He walked to the doors. And of course he tripped over something. The same strong hand helps him up. "Careful" Jacskon says. Stiles smiles at him as they start dancing. After a few minutes they walk outside, and talk about life.

"Can I ask something crazy?" Jackson asks Stiles. Stiles nods. "Will you marry me?" "Can I say something even more crazier? Yes!"

They run back to the ballroom. They needed to ask Malia if she was okay with it. "Malia! I mean, Queen" Stiles giggles. Malia looks up. "Yes?" "I-we want your permission for marriage" Stiles says, smiling at Jackson. "Marriage?" "Yeah, we haven't talked about the details, but .. Wait we can invite all your brothers. There is enough place. And we can live here" Stiles rambles. "Stiles! You can't marry a guy you just met!" Malia says. A few people are looking at them. "It's true love" Stiles says. "What do you know about love?" Malia asks him. "More than you. You've ignored me for years!" Malia sights. "My answer is no" she tries to walk away but Stiles grabs her hand. Malia walks away, and Stiles is left with her glove. "Tell me! Malia. Why did you ignore me?" "Give my glove back!" Everyone is looking at them. "No. Please tell me!" "Enough Stiles" "but-" "I said enough" suddenly there is a lot of ice. "Monster" some people muble. Malia looks Scared and runs a way. When they walks outside, everything is frozen.

"Are you cold?" Jackson asks Stiles. "No. I'm gonna find Malia. Your I'm charge." Stiles says. "Bring me a horse! Prince Jackson from London is going to be in charge. I'm going to look for Malia, and asks her to make it summer again" Stiles yells. "Its dangerous Stiles" Jackson whispers. "Malia isn't dangerous. She would never hurt me" Stiles says and climbs on the horse.