I'll take care of you

Please no hate on my bae Charlie Puth. I just like the song so yeah, why not put it the media. The one shot is not about the song.

And, I don't know anything about cooking or soup so Yeah, just imagine it's done in 15 minutes.

No one knew how it happend. Werewolves aren't supposed to be sick. But Derek was. Every wolf and other supernatural being couldn't enter the loft, he was scared they would get sick too. So that left Stiles.

When Stiles walks in the loft he sees Derek laying on his bed. He was sweaty and didn't look good. His hair flat and messy against his forehead. "Wow, Derek. You look terrible" Stiles mumbles and sits next to the wolf. "Thanks" Derek mumbles and opens his eyes. His eyes are red and he looks tired. "You need a shower, chicken soup and cuddles. Go to the bathroom" Stiles says and helps the wolf to get up. "Yes mum" Derek mumbles back and walks slowly to the bathroom. Stiles smiles when he hears the sound of the shower and walks to the kitchen. He looks for all the things he needs and starts making his mum's soup. After 15 minutes Derek walks in the kitchen. He's got fresh clothes and looks clean. But still looks terrible. "Hope you like it" Stiles says when he's done.  Derek grabs the bowl and takes a sip. He almost moans. "It's delicious" Derek mutters and sits down. "Thanks" Stiles says and looks outside. It's raining. "I need to go shopping, you don't have a lot of food. Anything you want?" Stiles asks him and grabs his coat. "Don't go" Derek whines. "Relax, I'll be back" he says to the older man and grabs his car keys. "Don't forget chocolate!" Derek yells just before the door closes behind the human boy. He hears Stiles laugh.

After an hour Stiles walks in the loft. "Stiles, you look cold" Derek says to him and helps him with the bags. "Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower and borrow some clothes." Derek whines again. He doesn't mind the idea of Stiles in his clothes, at all. But the boy is leaving him alone again. When Stiles is in the shower Derek jumps on hid bed, snuggling in the soft fabric of the blanket.

"Wake up sourwolf, it's morning" Derek opens his eyes and sees Stiles, in Derek's shirt. Derek whines and pulls Stiles closer. Stiles' scent makes him feel better. "No, I have school" Stiles says. Derek growls and nuzzles his face in Stiles' neck. Stiles laughs. "You have to go to Deaton, you're not supposed to get sick"

After a lot of growling and whining, Derek finally go out of the bed and was almost drooling at the sight of Stiles. Stiles was wearing Derek's shirt and boxers. Nothing else. And he looked so fucking hot. Derek tried to think of something else before his little friend got excited.

"Don't leave me" Derek whines and pulls Stiles back when he was about to get out. "I have to go to school" "no you don't, your grades are fine" Derek says and nuzzles his faces in Stiles hair. "Okay, but we're going to Deaton right now" Derek sights. "Fine. But after than only cuddles" Stiles laughs. "Whatever you want sourwolf"

"It doesn't happen a lot. I think that it's your wolf telling you to mate. Born wolves have mates. They can be anything. Human, kitsune, werewolf, banshee, everything. They only have one. The wolf inside you tells you to mate" "how can I find my mate when I'm sick?" "You've ready found him or her" Deaton says. "Is there someone that calms you down? Someone's scent who calms you down and makes you feel happy?" Derek nods. "Find him or her. Tell him or her and mate. Until then it will only get worse. If you don't mate you'll die"

Derek looks at Stiles. Stiles' eyes grow wide, realising that he's the mate. He's Derek's mate.

That night Derek is back to normal again.

I kinda have a writers block, sorry.