3 Times Derek Held Stiles +1 Time Stiles Held Derek

I really felt like writing Sterek, I'll also post this on ao3. (My username on ao3 is LisaJulia5)

Warning: Panic attacks.

A panic attack is different for some people, I wrote it the way I experience it, but there's a chance that if you have panic attacks that it's different for you.
---

1.

Stiles closes his eyes and feels his heart beat faster than ever. His head hurts and he starts hyperventilating. The panic takes control over his mind and his whole body is shaking.

"Stiles?" he hears, but it sounds like its miles away. "Stiles, look at me." He doesn't recognize the voice, yes it sounds familiar, but he can't concentrate on who it is. He sees a blurry face in front of him.

"Stiles." Rough hands grab his shoulders. "Stiles, breathe, there's nothing to be afraid of, just breathe." Stiles tries to focus on the voice, everything is less blurt and he looks in the familiar green eyes of his... Friend? They're not really friends, are they?

"Derek?" He's able to say. "Yes, hey, it's me. Focus on me. It'll be okay." Derek kneels down in front of him, since Stiles was sitting on the floor. "Tell me about your favorite book." Derek says to him. "What?"

"You need to focus something, now tell me. What is your favorite book?" "I..." He closes his eyes again, "I'll Give You The Sun" Stiles answers. "Okay, who is the author?" Derek asks him. "I don't remember, I don't think this is working."

"It is. Why is it your favorite book?" Derek keeps asking. "The way its written." Stiles feels his heart slow down and looks at Derek. "How..." "I used to have panic attacks after the fire, Laura used to calm me down with trying to make a conversation about something that I was interested in." Derek explains. "I didn't know werewolves have panic attacks too." Stiles says. Derek let's out a short laugh, which is new to Stiles. "It may sound weird, but we're human too."

Stiles nods and looks down, "Thank you. I can't remember the last time someone tried to help me with a panic attack." Derek sights, "You don't have to thank me, Stiles. We're pack."

Stiles doesn't know what he's thinking, but he wraps his arms around Derek's waist and holds on him tightly. He's not a werewolf, but the Alpha makes him feel safe. It's a new feeling, well not exactly. He used to feel this way when his mom hugged him. He hasn't felt like this in a long time.

Derek is surprised, but wraps his arms around the younger male. He can feel tears on his neck, Stiles is crying softly. Derek frowns and hugs him tighter, suddenly feeling protective over Stiles. He remembers the way Laura held him after his panic attacks.

"It'll be okay, Stiles. I promise you." Derek whispers in his hair. "It'll be okay."

--

2.

"Hey mom." Stiles wipes away the tear on his cheek and places the bouquet of flowers on her grave. "It's been 13 years now." He sights and kneels on the ground. He has never done this, but he sees people do this in movies all the time, talk to the graves of their loved ones. And he has caught Derek talking to a picture of Erica and Boyd once.

"I'm 23 years old, my life is... Okay... Besides all the supernatural stuff that's going on." He laughs softly, "Yes, mom, werewolves are real. Do you remember Scott, he is one. I'm also sort of dating one. You probably remember Talia Hale? Her oldest son, Derek, really stole my heart." He takes a deep breath and feels his hands shake lightly.

"I miss you, mom. I keep imagining what it would be like with you here. If you would be proud, but everything would probably be different. After you died, Scott and I became even more close. He's like my brother."