Chapter 13 - What's Wrong with You Curly?

Chapter 13 - What's wrong with you curly? 

I chucked my gym clothes in my locker and slammed the door shut. I was so done with PE. I never thought I would loathe something as much as this. I hated it, hated it, hated it. But now I was showered, changed and ready to go find Harry, wherever he was and talk to him. I don't even know what I was going to say, but I wanted to make sure that he didn't think I was someone he could use and just throw away. Some of the girls here really needed to stick up for themselves to these types of boys, and I was going to be that girl. 

I was so pissed off right now, nothing could make me feel better. I really hadn't ever expected this from Harry, from the guy I had crushed on since kindergarten all throughout high school. But every time I thought back to what we had two nights ago...it just kills me. Standing in the kitchen making me breakfast, while I just sat there and watched him. I barley helped him, and he basically cleaned the entire suite. The conversations we had with each other, sharing his dreams and aspirations with me...how could that all have been a lie? It all felt so true and so real. 

I shook my head as I always did to get my head out of these stupid thoughts. He was an asshole and this is the kind of stuff he did. These were the kind of games he played. Who knows what other games he played with other girls, that were worse and more hurtful than mine.

I just needed to find him and get this over with.

---------------------------------------------

I was exhausted trying to find him. All day my mind was focused on him only, and I had been searching around the school for hours like a dog trying to find him. PE was enough excersise for me, and now this? Finally, it felt like my prayers had finally been answered. I caught a quick glimpse of him turning the corner at the end of the hallway, and I ran. I wasn't going to lose him this time. 

"HARRY! Harry!!" I called after him trying to get Harry's attention.

He looked over his shoulder like he knew exactly who it was and waved his hand, "Later." And he walked away.

I stopped where I was, and I just froze. Later? Later? What was that supposed to mean?! I was so done with his attitude, I couldn't believe what a dick this guy really was. Like I said before, I wasn't letting him go this time. 

I marched up towards where Harry was standing with a group of his friend, and noticed him talking to a tall blonde girl. I had no reason to be jealous, but I had no idea why I was. I stormed up beside him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. 

"Umm, Harry? Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him as calmly as I could. I had the decency to not make a scene in front of his friends right here. 

"Uhh, yeah, yeah I guess." He waved to his friends and followed me down the hallway till we were alone.

"What the hell is this? Not attending the one class we have together, coming to school lately, completely ignoring me in the cafeteria? If you didn't want me to kiss you last night, maybe you could have told me, and maybe not have kissed me back and done all that shit trying to make me fall for you because you think I'm that girl, well you know what? I am that girl. I fall for guys instantly, and especially guys who I've been crushing on for years and actually there are no 'guys' it just this one guy and that guy has always been you. Then you try to show me a good time, and show me the 'ropes of life' playing your stupid player games with me while I played along with each one foolishly not realizing what you were actually doing." I threw my hands in the air and groaned loudly. I didn't realize I was this upset with him, but once it came out of me, it all poured out. "I can't believe I was such an idiot, to fall for you!" I almost spat my last words in his face. What pissed me off even more is that he wouldn't say a word. He just stood there, with his arms crossed in front of his chest staring at me, with a stern look. Not like the kind of expression where he knew I caught him in the act and he looked guilty. He didn't look guilty at all, he looked more as if he were judging...me?