Chapter 39 - A Beautiful Surprise

Chapter 39 - A beautiful surprise

 "Harry, can I at least know where we’re going now?" l looked out of my window and then back at Harry who was texting and driving at the same time. He was driving at full speed, rushing to get to the place he wanted to take me to along with him. I reached over and snatched the phone out of his hand. He looked at me with a pout reaching over to take it back but I moved away

“Nope, no texting and driving.”

He nodded and sighed then looked straight ahead. I put his phone into the cup holder and waited for an answer to where we were going.

He finally looked up at me grinning. "Oh, yeah...well you've probably heard about the whole Liam and Danielle issue going on right?"

I rolled my eyes. How could I have not heard about it? I was involved the most and it wasn’t even my issue to be worrying about.  "Oh tell me about it..."

 "Mhmm. Well... Liam's not letting her go too easily. He's got something planned and with a little bit of my help I'm pretty sure he's going to win her back tonight!" Harry exclaimed proudly.

I raised my eyebrow shocked by his confidence. Well I shouldn’t be shocked really… "What?! What's going on?"

"You'll find out once we get there, you kind of get a better understanding when you're there yourself, you know like a visual. It’s a moment you have to be there for and witness in front of your eyes to get it yano? Just wait. " Harry flashed his deep dimples at me and focused back on the road.

I giggled quietly. “Wow, how sentimental.”

This reminded me of the old Harry...always keeping me out for adventures.

Although...I had no idea what kind of adventure I was in for today.

-----------------------------------------

"Woah! Harry it's so packed here! I've never seen it so crowded!" I exclaimed watching the crowds of people walking by. There had to be some sort of special event taking place bringing all of these people here. I looked far ahead, noticing a group of people in one area. That must be the place everyone was here for.

 "Yep, exactly. The reason for all of these people is for what you’re about to witness tonight." Harry winked at me then pulled his keys out, parking the car at isolated area. He got out of the car and of course, being the gentlemen he was, opened the door for me offering me his hand to help me out.

I smiled taking it "Thank you, Harry."

He winked flirtatiously. "C'mon! Follow me before we’re late!"

 I groaned still anxious to find out what was going on, but followed him anyways. He led me towards the middle of a large but crowded area. I finally realized where we were, it was a familiar place. I used to come here a lot as a kid, it was always decorated beautifully when it was close to winter time. My eyes widened at the sight of how many people were crowding the area, standing in an organized formation. Harry grabbed my hand protectively. "Here, keep up Rach, you don’t want to risk getting lost in this mayhem!" Harry warned me and pulled me close. I tried my best to keep up with him, pushing through people and making our way down.

I felt the heel of my shoe get caught on something and tripped over a rock. I shut my eyes ready to fall to the floor and prepared to get trampled on. But Harry grabbed me tightly and pulled me close. His arms were grasping my back holding me up and his green mesmerising eyes were staring into me. At that moment, a thought occurred to me.  Just before I was about to fall over the cliff with my car earlier today, I remembered saying something to myself.  "I love you Harry...and Zayn."