Chapter 27 - "The Liar I Once Loved."

Chapter 27 - The liar I once loved 

 A miscarrige?  I sat there on the ground, frozen. How could this be happening? Two disasters in one night? I didn't care about anything right now, I didn't care about what had just happened to me and what was happening right now. All I knew was that I had to somehow get to Maria and Louis as quick as possible. The cops finally arrived, pulling Liam and Zayn apart from the other boys and putting an end to the fighting. Zayn and Liam explained the situation and how they were only fighting for self defense. The boys were arrested, while Liam and Zayn explained a few more details to the cops. 

I stood up off of the ground while the other cops helped me up. I told them I wasn't in a condition to explain anything and Liam and Zayn backed me on it. I couldn't wait here any longer, I had to get to the hospital.  Just then, Nat pulled up with her car she drove to the party just incase anyone got too drunk, and she could drive us. She pressed on the horn before slamming the breaks of the car right in front of me. "Rach! Get in! I just got the news, Maria's sick again, let's go!" Nat called out. 

I didn't hesistate and rushed into the car. I snapped my seat beld on and the two of us drove away, without saying anything to Zayn or Liam. I turned around and looked back through the window, at Zayn, just watching us leave.

I would make it up to him....I owed him that much.

-------------------------------------------

 The four of us now,  Niall, Ash, Nat, and myself all slammed our doors shut and rushed into the hospital with our heels and dresses on. I had pulled Nat's extra sweater that she had in her car over my torn dress before they could even ask what had happened to me. I was not ready to explain anything. They had seen the cops speaking to Liam and Zayn but obviously know one was going to ask any other questions when they were all already so confused and worried for what was going on with Maria. 

 "What floor is it?" Niall pointed at the floor numbers.

  "They're on the second floor, now hurry!" Ash ran inside, with us following behind her. 

 Il could not think at the moment. The negative things errupting inside of my brain. My mind had gone blank, and I really didn't know what was going to happen next. When things were finally right again, when Louis and Maria finally had their lives sorted out, a miscarrige? The sweetest girl, Maria. The loveliest boy Louis. Why did all of this have to happen to only them? I shook my head lightly trying not to over think everything. The elevator buzzed, and the doors finally opened, the four of us rushing out.

We got to the floor's main desk and asked for Maria. 

 "The young lady Maria is in a very critical state right now. She's still unconcious, but Mr.Tomlinson is is there with her. You can go if you'd like now, I think they're going to let visitors see her." The receptionist kindly informed us. 

We all thanked her and ran up to the room the woman had informed us towards.

"Shh, guys quietly now. " I reminded as we slowly approached the room. 

 There they were.  Maria wasn't unconcious anymore. Infact she was very awake. Her face was pale, her eyes were a stinging pink from all of the tears and her perfect lips were blue. Louis was there sitting beside her, looking exactly the same. He had his hand pressed against his forehead, as his eyes faced the floor, but he held on Maria with all his life. It was horrible to see these two in this condition. I still couldn't believe what had happened...

"Louis?" l quietly whispered, as Louis and Maria both turned there heads to face us. All I could see in their eyes was pain, and loss. 

 "Hey, guys." Louis answered forcing on a smile, as a tear streamed down his face. Maria started breaking down again.