Chapter 71 - "The Birth of Sapphire."

Chapter 71

“How could you do this to me Rachel, you know I’m the one you love. You know we’re meant to be, you know I’m right for you. Just say it and admit it already.” Zayn walked forward, with worry in his eyes.

“We are meant for each other Rach, I was your first love, and I’ll be your love forever after. You know we’re right for each other. I’m the one that will keep you happy. We’ve been through so much, you can’t give up on us now.” Harry said walking even closer towards her.

Rachel backed away, unsure of what to do. Why oh why was she faced with such a difficult decision? This decision would be something she would be deciding for each other’s futures.

“Rachel, you know it’s meant to be. We even had a baby together, is that not something special to you?” Zayn looking deep inside her eyes.

“But Ross and Rachel did too, yet they still saw other people!?!” Rachel defended herself.

Zayn raised his eyebrow. “But even they ended up together in the end!”

Rachel bit her lip, not sure of what to say next.

Harry moved even closer towards her.  “Rachel, babe, all this time how could you not know that you belong with me, Have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me.”

Rachel placed her hands on her hips. “But that’s Taylor Swift?”

Harry rolled his eyes “Well you get my drift doncha?!”

Rachel moved away from them, backing away, and then stopped feeling a wall behind her stopping her from moving away anymore. This was a situation she could no longer run away from any more. Decisions, time, fate, those were all things that Rachel had said over the past year….and now it was about time. She needed to make the decision. For herself, for Harry, and for Zayn.

“We love you Rachel, and we only want the best for you.” The both said at the same time, in the same tone.

Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.

Rachel sprang up on her bed, her hands pressing onto the mattress, and her face dripping with sweat. It was just a dream….a dream.

But somehow, how odd was it that it completely displayed her reality?

Rachel wiped her hand across her forehead. Wow…even in her dreams she was such an idiot.

Taylor swift? Friends? Omg.

“Hey babe, what happened? You alright?” Danielle came rushing over to her side.

Rachel nodded. “Ye…yeah, I just had a bad dream. Not necessarily bad, but it was a dream that completely reminded me of my reality and how time was short.”

Danielle looked confused but she tried her best to look understanding.  “Well, I’m sorry that you had a bad dream, but it was only a dream hun, it happens to everyone. Meanwhile, we’ve got a real problem here, Sapphire has been crying non-stop. Eleanor’s tried everything, but I think you need to feed her.”

Rachel smiled and nodded, lifting off the covers and pulling her slippers on.

It had been two days since the big birth of Rachel and Zayn’s new baby girl, Sapphire. The big announcement they had made, giving away their one and only child to Louis and Eleanor had left everyone in shock, even today.