Chapter 67 - "Frienship, is a special kind of love." <3

Chapter 67

ZAYN’S P.O.V.

The rush was flowing through Zayn’s head. He shoved the keys in the ignition and stepped hard on the pedal. He still didn’t have his license, but thankfully he had taken some lessons, so he had an idea of how to drive.

He was panting and out of breath. He had to force his concentration on the road, although it was difficult to focus from his mind bombarded with thoughts.

Harry’s last words to him on the phone….. Rachel was pregnant.

What was going on? After all of the awful, surprising, shocking, unexpected things that had occurred in their lives, this had to beat them all.

What was going on… poor Rachel, he could never imagine how she was feeling right now…

But the biggest question on his mind was….who’s baby was it?

[Back at Danielle’s House.]

The entire gang was gathered around Nat.

“So…..You three were the only ones who knew that Niall was in love with Rachel?” Nat sniffled as she forced herself to ask.

Eleanor, Lauren and Louis looked at each other, and nodded guiltily.

“Yes. I’m sorry we didn’t tell you earlier Nat, it’s not that we have anything against you, or anyone else here. If we had the choice to, of course we would, but Niall told us he didn’t want anyone else to know. I don’t think he knows that Louis and Lauren know either.  I was forced to tell Louis after a big misunderstanding between us, and it kind of slipped out while I was telling Lauren. I’m sorry, I know this was never the right way to break it to you.” Eleanor apologized as she watched Danielle and Liam comforting Nat, rubbing her shoulders gently.

 Ash stood at the back with a frown on her face and her arms crossed in front of her.

Lauren sighed. “Eleanor shouldn’t be the one apologizing, I should. I’m the big blabber mouth here that had to go off and ruin everything…I didn’t mean it, I’m so sorry.” Lauren crawled up to where Nat was sitting and placed her hands on her knees.

“I get how you feel Nat, I mean Niall didn’t tell me either, but he just wants this to be a secret. For now he needs to get himself sorted out first.” Louis also added in trying to ease the tension.

Nat wouldn’t look up. Her eyes still faced the floor and she sat there silently.

“You know what…Nat don’t worry about it. Niall probably still thinks of you as the best friend he’s always had. You have feelings for him and JUST realized… it’s going to take him some time to realize it too.” Ash added in supporting.

Nat’s facial expression instantly changed, and she turned around to face Ash. “No Ash, he’s not going to okay! He’s in love with Rachel! If he loves her there’s no way he would love me! You’re the one that put this crap into my head… I was fine hating him.” Nat cursed under her breath and sat back down on the couch behind her.

Ash quickly sprang up. “I didn’t mean it like that…I honestly think you two are perfect for each other. After all, just because Niall has a crush on Rachel, it doesn’t mean anything is going to happen? She already has Harry and Zayn to choose between. Just like you have a crush on Niall. It’s the same thing.”

“NO IT’S NOT!  He’s in LOVE with her. He wants her more than anything. I’m just this random girl that tagged along. Even if Rachel doesn’t say yes to him, it’s not like he’s going to move on…he can…he can silently crush on her.” Nat replied furiously.