Chapter 33 - No,This Can't Be Happening.

Chapter 33 - No, this can't be happening. 

 Panic struck me. I was frozen. My life just flashed before my eyes. All of the moments I had shared with Harry, the love and the fights. Wanting to be with him through everything, all the time. How much he loved me and how much I loved him. More so, our detailed history together. Loving each other since we were young, without even knowing it. I pushed the thoughts out of my mind. No. Why was I thinking like this. Harry was going to be okay. There was a large lump in my throat, but I managed to swallow it. 

 I caught my breath and jumped on top of the rock so I could relax. It felt like my lungs were filled with water and there was no way of oxygen getting in.

When Harry let go of my hand underwater, I couldn't completely make out where he had disappeared. My vision was blurred by the water stinging my eyes. Was Harry okay? Would he be safe? What was I supposed to do? I felt more scared than ever. l could feel the pulse beating in my ears, blocking out all other sounds except the breath that was raggedly moving in and out of my mouth at regular, gasping intervals.

 "HARRY! HARRY WHERE ARE YOU? HARRY ANSWER ME!" I constantly shouted hoping for a reply back.

There was nothing. No response. Everything happened so fast. Crashing into the large rock, the boat flipping over, letting go of Harry's hand...

This was totally like the Titanic....

I took a look down at my hands. I could no longer control my hands; they were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm as the colour drained from my face. "SOMEBODY HELP! HELP US! PLEASE SOMEBODY! ANYONE OUT THE---" 

 Then before I knew it, l felt light headed and passed out. Smashing my head off the large rock, and landing straight back into the water. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------

 My body felt numb. My hands were completely frozen from the freezing water they had been in. My hair was still damp and mind was blank. It felt as if my soul had faded away from my body and my head ached with horrid pain. I was a heavy black cloud. Nothing to see. Nothing to hear. Just this heaviness throughout my whole body. So heavy that I could not even move. I couldn't remember how to open my eyes. Then I began to hear noises. The buzz of machines. Clicking of feet near me, quiet talking. I lay there, still. I strained to hear and makes sense of it all. No idea. Where was I and why? Was I even alive? 

I squeezed my eyes tightly feeling some light shining on my closed eyes - a pink glow. I struggled to open them. Success. I was in a bright white place. Someone was bending over me. I faintly heard someone whispering my name. Over and over again. I tried to remember how to talk. No words came, but I blinked hard. 

Then I suddenly began to open I eyes, very slowly. Fluttering my long eyelashes as they opened.  Again they call me. Again I tried to answer. Suddenly l cleared my throat. I thought and felt like I was about to shout.  But all that came out was a tiny whisper 'What happened?".

"Oh thank god Rachel! You had us all frightened to death! What were you thinking going out so late at night, and near an ocean? Are you alright?" I knew this voice anywhere.  My mum was looking down at me and she had her hands clasped to her cheeks. 

 Her voice was just noise to my ears right now. l felt my head. It still ached so bad. Hitting my head off of the rock really left a mark. I then realized that I was lying in a hospital bed. All of my friends were here; Niall, Nat, Ash, Louis, Liam, Danielle, and even Zayn were all there. Except for... 

 Harry. 

 Harry. 

 Where could he be now? Was he alright? But the biggest question of all was...was he alive?