Chapter 45 - Drama in LA? On the first Day?

Chapter 45 - Drama in LA? On the first day? 

My eyes shot open. I perked my head up slowly, and realized my head was still resting on Zayn's shoulder, and his head resting on mine. It had been about three hours since our flight, and we had slept the entire time. I gently moved Zayn's head over so I could carefully move up in my seat a little bit. His head bopped to the other side, still sound asleep. My neck ached in pain. Sleeping on the plane wasn't so comfortable at all…I turned around carefully, looking back at where Harry was sat. I needed to make sure Kate wasn’t getting too close to him.. 

But sure enough, how could that bitch ever resist? She was all over him. Her head was leaning on his shoulder, while Harry's own head was leaning against the window, opposite from her. I could tell her was trying his best to avoid her, most of the ride he was sleeping. I smirked, Kate should know by now Harry didn't feel anything for her. I turned back around into my seat relieved and looked above me. The seatbelt sign was blinking again.

 "Passengers, please fasten your seatbelts, we are about to land." The pilot announced.

 Zayn moved his fingers slowly, and rubbed his eyes. After a few long stretches, while his eyes were still closed, he finally woke up.

 "Hey." He whispered in his deep morning voice.

 "Hey, sleep well?" I asked while flipping through a magazine. 

"Yeah, I did. I can pretty much sleep anywhere. Its sleep and I love it." He smirked, and pulled his seatbelt over into the buckle. 

 "Not really, my neck really hurts." I rubbed the right side of my neck. It felt like I had pulled a muscle. 

 "Aww no, that sucks ‘cause you had the more uncomfortable spot. I at least had the window to lean on which wasn't that bad. I should have switched spots with you, I'm sorry, my bad." Zayn bit his lip embarrassed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh no, no! It's fine, really. And I had your shoulder to lean on, pretty comfortable if I do say so myself." I leaned over elbowing him teasingly. Did I actually just say this? Honestly, half the time I never even paid attention the things that slipped out of my mouth…

Hopefully, this was only teasing to Zayn, and he didn't take it as flirting. That's what always made me so hesitant about things I did around Zayn ever since I discovered his feelings for me.

"Naaw, I still feel bad. I promise I'll treat you to something once we land." Zayn winked at me, with his long eyelashes fluttering with every blink of his eyes. 

"Well, I can't say no to that... so okay!" I giggled.

 "Good."

 We both stared at each other, just smiling. I was glad to know I had grown so close to Zayn in such a short period of time, and we had grown past the awkwardness between us. Zayn understood I wanted nothing more than a friendship from him. Yet sometimes, sometimes I wished we could be more. But I had Harry now, and that’s all I ever wanted.

The plane began to get really rough all of a sudden. It started shaking, and got really bumpy.  My face went pale, and I began to panic. 

 "Oh my god, oh god. I hate this. I hate it hate it hate it." I squeezed the arms rests of my seat tightly, as if that could keep me safe. 

 Zayn jumped a little in his seat concerned. "Why, what's wrong Rach?!" 

 "I knew I shouldn't have come. This is so so bad. I hate planes Zayn. HATE THEM!" l admitted biting on my lip. Planes had always been one of my biggest fears, along with roller coasters. I don’t even know why…