Chapter 42- [Part 1+2] - Harry's Decision

Chapter 42 - [Part 1 - Harry's decision]

 "Oh c'mon Rach! You can't possibly still be upset about this!" Louis called after me with his tray full of food. I was still furious at the groups the teacher had chosen. Out of all people Kate. Kate. The bitch. My enemy. The person that was set on ruining my life and the best part was…Zayn and Harry were in the same group. Adding to the drama about to be created.   

"Yes, yes I am still upset Lou! You have no idea how much this idiot has tortured me and many others these past few days. And now people are expecting us to stay together? For a whole week! Not happening okay! I bet Kate had this whole mastermind plan behind this, making sure we were in the same group so that she could torture me by getting closer to Harry!" I angrily chucked my tray at the cafeteria table and dragged the chair out, finally taking a seat to try and cool down.

 "God Rachel! This is really getting to your head, you sound insane now alright? I think you’re getting a tad too paranoid. Stop over thinking it so much. Just think of all the fun you’re going to have. We’re going to the L fucking A. Think about that, not Kate." Louis rested his hand on my shoulder.

 "But this is Kate we’re talking about Lou for crying out loud! She's capable of anything and you of all people should know that by now!" I shouted a little too loudly. Students turned around and stared at me. I nervously looked around, and tried to ignore them. 

"That's true, but just think about it. Me, Harry and Zayn are all going to be there with you. If she starts getting on your nerves, just come over to me or Zayn. We'll cheer ya up for sure! And just think about it. YOU’RE GOING TO L.A. BABY! FOR A WHOLE WEEK! Think about all the fun you're going to have!" Louis reminded me once again, putting on his goofy face.  

I revealed a smile. "Yeah I guess so, I've gotta learn to be a little more optimistic. I will have fun on this trip!" 

"Now that's the spirit!" Louis exclaimed patting me on the back lightly.

 "Oh you guys are talking about the groups? Ooooo I feel bad for you Rach, you got Kate!" Niall said as he walked up to the table, his arm linked with Emma's. 

 "Thanks, thanks a lot Niall. I finally got her to forget about it." Louis said sarcastically. 

 Niall embarrassingly bit his lip. "Oops. Oh well, at least you didn't get a group like Nat's! I mean, she's still complaining about it!" Niall added quickly.

 Emma of course helped him out on that. "Yeah, she's in the bathroom right now throwing a fit. She went to the teacher and asked to switch too and she said not a chance." Emma finished taking a bite of her apple. 

Her long red hair was so shiny, with her green sparkling eyes. One of the reasons why her and Niall looked so good together.

 "Wow, well that leaves me no chance of asking to switch groups." I frowned. 

 "Hey, no way! You are not asking to switch groups! You trying to leave me with Kate all on my own? Harry will be too busy being a flirt and I’m not too close with Zayn either. You need to be there. Think of this as a big challenge. Like a reality TV show where you win money for being able to live with the most annoying person in the world.”

I stared at him for a good thirty seconds until I finally sighed. “What the fuck Lou?”

He groaned and rolled his eyes. “I don’t know okay! I’m saying anything to convince you to stay alright. I need someone to talk to for a week, you know how much of a talkative person I a--"