Chapter 16 - Harry's Surprise.

Chapter 16 - Harry's surprise

I got into Harry's car and slammed the door shut. "Whoa there, What's up beautiful?" Harry asked confused. 

"Nothing, let's go." I replied and cleared my throat. I honestly didn't know why I was so upset and giving him such an attitude, but once this was twice when I left Zayn hanging. I just felt so bad, and especially his face when I drove away from the store...

"Hey, no tell me what's wrong? Did I do something?" Harry asked reaching over putting his hand on my arm. 

"No really, it's nothing. Just... I don't think it was nice of you to text me to go to the movies with you once again when I already told you I would go with you over the weekend. I was still with Zayn, and I felt so rude leaving, you have no idea." I explained looking him in the eyes

"Oh, well I'm sorry, I just wanted to spend time with you, that's all. I didn't know you were still with him..." Harry's face fell. 

"No, Harry, see. You're my boyfriend. Of course I want to spend time with you, I just wanna spend time with some friends at the same time, don't take it the wrong way." I told him softly, he didn't look too upset though. 

"No, it's alright, I completely understand! I'm sorry, and please feel free to tell me when you're feeling down, and when you're upset with me. I want to know what I'm doing wrong so I can fix my mistakes." He held my hand tightly.

"I will don't worry, so, where are we off too?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Well, I was thinking of going to the movies of course, but I have a special treat in mind as well." Harry said with a cute smirk. 

"Oh, now is that so? Where is my dear boyfriend taking me tonight?" 

"Well, this dear boyfriend, has kept a special surprise for his beautiful girlfriend, a moment she shall remember forever."  

I blushed feeling more flattered than ever,"Well, then why keep the girlfriend waiting, let's head on over to the surprise." I said leaning in for a quick kiss on Harry's soft lips. 

He kissed me back, and set his hands on the steering wheel. "I would never want to keep the beautiful girlfriend waiting now would I?" and he switched gears and drove off, with my head resting on his shoulder. 

-------------------------------------------------

"That was a cute movie, wasn't it?" I held onto Harry's hand an sipped my pop.

"It was indeed. But I wanted more near the end, like what happened to them?"  He made sure I was holding on tightly to his arm and we ran across the busy street. 

"Well thats what the end was right? It was just basically saying they were together now. And it looks like you let out some tears too didn't you?" I giggled and poked him in the ribs. He jumped back and protested 

"Hey! Those weren't tears, I-I got some butter in my eye..." he rubbed his eye for proof. 

"It's so annoying how you just won't admit it."

He glared at me. 

"I'm kidding," I stopped walking and looked in his eyes,"You weren't afraid to show your tears in front of a girl, I love that." I kissed him feeling his lips spreading into a smile. 

"Well, then in that case... I was pretty much pouring a waterfall." he said with a wink. We linked arms and kept walking down the street. 

We had been walking for such a long time now, and Harry wasn't giving in into telling me where it was that we were going. "Can you tell me now what the surprise is?" I asked curiously while finishing my pop. 

"Rach, a surprise means a surprise. Be patient, we’re almost there" I saw his eyes widen and he reached his arm out, "Infact, here we are!" I looked around trying to search for what it was. Was I missing something? All I could see in front of me was a clothing store.

"Umm, are we shopping?" I asked him confused. 

"Just come in, you'll see." He guided me inside the store. I was clueless to what was going on, but I shrugged my shoulders and followed along. 

Once we were inside, all of the employes surrounded us. I gave them a nervous smile and looked at Harry for help.

"Hello there! This must be the stunning Rachel, come on in, make yourself comfortable and we shall get started on the fun in just a few minutes. Mr. Styles, you can take a seat right over there if you'd like." A plump woman with a tight bun on her head informed everyone. She seemed a little too excited...

"Yes Ma'am, thank you so much." Harry told the woman, and casually walked towards the chairs that were lined up at the front and sat down. I quickly ran to him and pulled his arm. 

"Umm Harry!" I whispered into his ear,"What, what am I doing here? What are they gonna do to me?" 

He giggled,"Just relax, take a seat over there like they asked, trust me, you’re in for some cool stuff!" H winked and sat back down.