Chapter 47 - Rachel and Harry, back to the Romantic Blues.

Chapter 47 - Rachel and Harry, back to the romantic blues. 

"Rachel? Rachel, are you alright? Open your eyes." 

I could faintly hear a soft and very familiar voice. My lungs felt heavy and my head ached. I had experienced something like this before, water really wasn’t my friend. My body was freezing, once it realized I was conscious again, I began trembling. I woke up choking and let out a few coughs. I slowly opened my eyes, to see Harry looking down at her me. 

He pulled his arms around me and moved me close to him so that I was laying on his lap. "Thank goodness you’re okay." He closed his eyes and hugged me tightly.

I was startled, but I hugged him back. His arms were wrapped tightly around me, and he dug his face into my shoulder. I inhaled his sweet scent, just that made me feel so much better. Over Harry's shoulder, I looked over to see the rest of my friends all watching over us. I hadn’t realized I had created such a scene, so many people were gathered around.

Louis crouched down and placed his hand on my shoulder while Harry was still hugging me. "Thank god you're okay Rach." Louis whispered into my ear, he stood back up and moving beside Niall.

I looked over a little further down and noticed Zayn standing there. He had his arms crossed in front of him, just watching us two in our embrace. His bit his lip, realizing l had caught eye contact with him, and he looked away immediately. Wow, what had gone down while I was dying in the war? More importantly, where had the devil Kate run off to? Finally, after a long embrace Harry pulled back. He looked up, his eyes immersed into mine. A cute dimplish smile appeared on his face, and he brushed his hand along my cheek.

"What-what happened Harry? All I remember is being pushed, then my head hitting off the diving board..." I was so confused. It was sort of like waking up from a dream and having that feeling where you’re not sure whether the dream was actually real or not. I knew it wasn’t a dream because I did remember hitting my head off and seeing Kate just before I fell into the water. I rubbed forehead still in pain from the fall. 

He squeezed my hands tightly. "Yeah, it was a pretty bad fall Rach. You landed in somewhere really deep, so many people were in there looking for you and no one could find you."

I looked around at my amazing friends and smiled. Just then, even Kate made her presence to the scene. She seemed more annoyed than ever. I then turned back to Harry with one more important question that still remained on mind.

"But...who did save me?" 

Harry shut his eyes tightly and sighed. He looked up and turned around. Everyone else copied him, turning into the same direction Harry was facing.

They were all looking at Zayn. 

Zayn's eyes shot up from facing the floor, and he walked into the crowd. I watched him make his way over. Why was there so much tension? Had Zayn saved me? Zayn crouched down resting his elbows on his thighs and then finally spoke. 

"Rach, you should be very thankful. If it wasn't for Harry...you probably wouldn't be alive right now. The minute he found out what had happened he dove into the water searching for you. Luckily he did find you. He's the one that saved you. You're a lucky girl." His lower lip covered his top lip in a pout, and he quickly added a smile. He stood back up and walked towards Liam. Well I was sure he wasn’t going to stick around boasting about Harry. But I still felt some tension in the air. I still felt like I was missing something .everyone was staring at on another with odd expressions as if Zayn had said something wrong. I was confused enough as it is and these guys really weren’t helping.