Chapter 15 - True To Your World.

Chapter 15 - True to your world

"Hey beautiful" I turned around and was surprised by Harry's lips pressed against mine. I giggled and pulled him back. "How in the hell do you keep more and more gorgous every time I see you?" Harry winked and searched for my hand. 

"What a way to be treated on a lousy morning." I smiled and kissed him properly this time. 

"So anyways, how is it that you decided on ditching your best friend Louis to come to school with me?" Harry asked walking me to the car.

I pulled my falling bag back onto my shoulder, "I didn't ditch him, I actually think something’s wrong. He keeps texting me saying that he has a ride and will for the rest of the week." 

"So, how is that a problem? Maybe he just actually has a ride, or could have started feeling bad that you always drove him and decided on getting his own ride for a change." Harry provided his thoughts and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"No, Louis’ far from feeling bad about that kind of stuff. We've been best friends for a long time, we’re cool with those kinds of small things. We don't necessarily feel bad for each other anymore. And it's not only me, my other friend Niall said that he keeps avoiding him too." I bit my lip, I hadn't read into this as much before. It was actually quite rude of me to not pay attention. First I was so caught up with my issue with Harry, and once that was settled, the issue with Zayn came in. Yet, I let my best friend stay mad at me, for whatever it was about. Something may really be wrong with Louis and I had no idea what it was...

"Well, the best thing to do is to just ask him yourself what's up, you'll get the truth. The best part about it all, will be when he tells you and the relief that goes through you once you find out  that its not as big of a deal as you thought it to be." Harry replied flipping his hair out of his face.

"Yeah, I think you're right, I guess I'll try it." It seemed like the right thing to do. Finding out what was wrong with Louis, from no one else, but Louis himself. 

------------------------------------------

“Rachel, tell me, honestly. Honest opinion though, am I really a bad person? Like are their any reasons in particular a girl would leave me for?" Niall asked me for about the hundredth time. He was still  depressed about his recent break-up with his ex. 

I rolled my eyes again. Niall just couldn't seem to get over this breakup. Honestly, there was nothing special about Sasha. Niall and her were cute and lovey dovey together, but I used to watch them together. Not in a creepy way, but there just wasn't any spark between her and Niall. I never saw them as the couple that were "Meant to be." They were just eh to me, and I was sure there was someone much better out there for him.

"Niall, hunny, you need to stop doing this to yourself. You are perfect the way you are, and you will find some one much better than Sasha, and I gurantee you will when I say that. Now do what every girl out there does after a big breakup. She eats, so here." 

He laughed and took the plate of food I handed him. "Well I can't say no to that." I winked at him.

The others started joining our table, but still no Louis. I looked over and caught a glimpse of Zayn walking in. He looked at me and looked like he was forcing his smile, but then walked away. Well, atleast he was kind enough to flash me a smile at the very least...

"Girl, what is up with you? What are you doing to the boys?" Natalie exclaimed so loudly, I actually got scared. 

"Jesus you scared the hell out me. And what do you mean?"

She ripped the cover off of her jello and carried on. "It's like a pattern, you make these guys fall for you and the next day they're avoiding you. What are you doing?"

I glared at her. Of course, Nat saying things out loud before she actually thought them through in her head.

"The Harry situation was something that was sorted and I have dealt with, we're fine now thank you for your concern. And if you're talking about Zayn, yeah I'll take the blame for that. I did do something a little harsh, but we're only friends! He invited me to his basketball game and it completely slipped my mind. I guess I really hurt his feelings so he's been avoiding me." Nat was always jumping to assumptions and conclusions, Zayn was simply just a friend and nothing more to me.