Chapter 51 - "I would never lie to you Rachel."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!" 

I shook and woke up with a start to Kate's constant shouting. I jumped out of bed, and headed to the bathroom to see what had happened now. Kate was standing with Louis, Zayn, and Harry all there as well. I bit my tongue to keep myself from bursting out with laughter. 

Someone had put red paint all over Kate’s hair.

"I swear to god Rachel, if it was you I'm gonna--" 

"Woah, woah, lay off alright? I was the last one asleep yesterday after my shower and by the time I came back, Rachel was sound asleep. Stop accusing people before you know anything for sure Kate." Harry stood up in my defence.

I grabbed his hand tightly, to assure him that I was thankful. He turned back smiling at me. I actually didn’t do this one, I was knew that.

"It's just paint. Take a shower and it will come off." Zayn suggested. 

"Tough luck buttercup, it doesn’t work!”

"Then go take a plunge in the ocean or something. Like we care. C'mon guys, let's get some breakfast, I’m out." Louis announced, stretching his arms and yawning still tired.

"You jerk." Kate snapped marching away.

"Bitch." Louis muttered under his breath marching the opposite way. Zayn, Harry and I finally burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! Who was the smart-ass that did that to her??!"

 "I have no idea, but I have to admit it was a good one.” Harry added resting his hands on his hips.  

I noticed a smug look on Zayn. He giggled and raised his hand, "It was me." 

 Harry and I both turned around in shock. "It was you?!"

Zayn shrugged his shoulders, brushing it off like it was no big deal.  "She's been pissing me off a lot lately, thought I'd let karma come around to her. First Rachel did the tan, and now this. It’s nice to play with the devil." Zayn smiled proudly.

"Wow! You’re always so calm I didn’t even think she bothered you. But good on ya mate." Harry awkwardly patted him on the back. For a second I forgot that Zayn and Harry hated each other.

Zayn looked up at Harry, and nodded his head.

"Alright, well no matter how fun it is to torture her, we’re done now. Let's go have some breakfast, who knows what disaster Lou must have created in the kitchen by now." 

There was a loud bang and we heard a bunch of clattering and banging of metal. It sounded a lot like pots and pans crashing on the ground. Harry's eyes went wide. "NOOO! NOT THE KITCHEN! TOMLINSON YOU STAY AWAY, I JUST CLEANED THAT PLACE UP!" Harry chased after Louis in the kitchen. 

I laughed, glancing at Zayn. After our serious talk last night, it still wasn't awkward being with Zayn. I loved that. 

"After you, kind lady." Zayn gestured his hands forward. 

"Why thank you kind sir." I winked, making Zayn laugh, and we all sat down to a marvelous breakfast, created by the one and only Harry.

 ----------------------------------

“Well I bet you had a nice sleep last night. After passing out on my couch and then back at the cabin." I teased Danielle as I applied my sunscreen on. 

All of us girls were all lying down at the beach, on the soft sand, enjoying the wonderful weather.

"But I think I kind of overslept...I feel so lazy."