Chapter 40 - When love takes a turn.

 "So, it looks like you’ve decided that your best friend is finally worthy of hanging out with you again?"

Louis shut the door behind as he sat down and gave me a stern look. "No, I just didn’t have anyone else to hang out  with so I got stuck with you. ” 

 "Hey!" I slapped him playfully on his back and he laughed. 

 "Oh man! I heard about the whole Danielle and Liam break up thing, but there were rumors they got back together? Tell me it’s true?" He closed his eyes waiting for my response. Gosh he was so dramatic…

That night was still so fresh in my mind. Everything was so perfect about it. Liam had done the most romantic thing he could have ever done for a girl and won his girl Danielle back. Along with that, Harry finally remembered me.  Having the satisfaction that once again Harry was mine and I wouldn't have to fight for him anymore. There was no more competition with anyone and no chance of someone coming in between us. We were back together again and this time no one would split us.

"Umm, earth to Rachel, hello?" Louis waved his hand in front of my face, distracting me from my thought. I shook my head lightly coming back to reality. 

 "Oh…yeah, Liam planned this entire romantic thing for her. He first dedicated a song to her and then even had a flash mob to one of their favourite songs! The song they first met at. It was adorable. You should’ve been there." I sighed with small grin.

 Louis stared at me with those puppy dog eyes. "Daaw! That's ca-ute!" Louis mocked in a girly voice, and tapped my leg. I started laughing, finally, the crazy Louis was back. 

"Mhm! It sure is! And guess what else happened!?" I looked away from up ahead and looked at Louis. Louis jumped in his seat, turning to face me.

 "Oh my gosh! What!?" Louis imitated in a girly voice again. 

"Honey, you have got to stop that it’s actually really freaking me out because your girly voice sounds so legit.”

 I saw his eyes grow big and he cleared his throat. “Woops, sorry. Go on." He added in a very deep voice this time.

I smiled brightly at just the thought of what I was about to say. "Well…It’s only that…HARRY REMEMBERS ME AGAIN!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air but quickly caught the steering wheel realizing I was still driving.

 His mouth fell open. “Are you kidding? Yes! Finally Rachel! WOOHOO!" Louis cheered. "This calls for some celebration now doesn't it?" he winked at me and blasted the radio.

 The radio began blaring some of Chris Browns "Turn up the music." Louis and I sang at the top of our lungs, shouting while I tried my best to focus on the road at the same time. Louis started smashing his wacky dance moves, breaking me into hysterical laughter. Things were just so right at the moment. My life was one crazy adventure. 

 At one point, nothing seemed right at all. Everyone hated me, people continuously left me.  Thank god, everything was right again. My friends were with me again, couples were reunited, new love was found. Yet I shouldn’t take this for granted.

I still had one more problem left….and that was Kate.

----------------------------

"Because you will be my one love, my one heart, my one life for sure, imma tell you one time..." Niall strummed his guitar the way he did, singing in his perfect voice. Louis and I walked towards the school outside of the doors where both Emma and Niall were stood. Emma bopped her head to the music and quickly waved at us. There was not one moment where this couple wasn't being romantic. They were inseparable.