CHAPTERZZZZZ 3

Wanna know the best thing about Saturday? Obviously pack bonding time. As in sitting outside of the the alphas house grilling and rolling around on the grass like idiots. Well at least that's what Jada Jocelynn Marina and I were doing. Michelle was just staring at us and laughed once in a while As they grilled and conversations were staining our knees rolling on ground.

We had chosen to sorta match clothes all going to Jean shorts and crop tops with different design's
(Picture above basically although different colors and styles for crop tops) that's right we looked good.

While the others wore dresses we were dressed like BOSSES. "Hanna grab the buns from inside!" Jacob yells "They are outside" jace says winking at me, I turned away red, great he spoiled the light silly mood.
Jacob sighed and went inside to grab them as us FAB'S went to go sit in the lawn chairs that were in the sun, the warm soothing sunlight it's the earth's blanket.

Jace came up quietly and sat next to me without me noticing until he spoke "are you awake?" He asked poking me "AH JESUS HAD A BABY COW. You scared me" I shouted flailing my arms. "Woah chill Noah's ark" he replied. I get it the cow thing and Noah's ark "oh" is all I said grinning as he got up and walked away. "Oooooo does someone have a crush?" Jade says poking me from behind "NO" I shout blushing red as I hid my face.
Jada sat back pleased with herself.

I looked over and saw mila going up to jace, they went that far so I listened in.

"ugh alpha jace why do you hang out or talk or even have Hanna in the pack she's a nerd with no life, she's ugly and pathetic she always wears boy clothes and she sucks, she also has no talent and can't do anything right" mila says in her baby voice trying to act cute.

Jace  gave a frustrated look and frown before responding " I will kick you out of the pack if you say that again. she's in the pack because she's talented, skilled, smart, cute, natural, cunning, strong, a great leader, a powerful person, and my-" before the last part mila read his mind and off huffed as jace headed towards me

"Well that was something" I say grinning "ugh I can't deal with her" he responds rolling his eyes grinning, "before she huffed what were you going to say? " "oh argh nothing" he says looking away "c'mon you should tell her" Ian says appearing behind him, "Yeah tell me." I say crossing my arms.

"No Hanna really it's nothing" he says rubbing the back of his head, "look i'll tell your later ok" "fine" I huff before getting up to go roam around and
greet people.

"Hey Maggie" I say going up to the blonde. "Oh hi Hanna, hey have you seen Jocelynn?" "Yeah she's right over there" "thanks" she said before going to greet her lost friend. "So much for greeting people" I mumble right before bumping into someone.

"Ow" I say rubbing my head I looked up to see Jacob infront of me also rubbing his head. He just stared until I said
"I know I'm hot and all but take a picture it lasts longer" he looked away blushing now realizing that he was doing. I heard a chuckle from behind me and looked up to see jace laughing and holding a hand out. I got up on my own then helped Jacob up.

"Hanna can I talk to you for a moment" jace asked, "sure" I reply as he leads me inside into his room. "Hanna there's a really important thing I need to tell you" he says closing the door, "ok so do it" "we're in fight with Aiden's pack" he says "I knew that," I remark smiling a bit "and also.." he says trailing off a bit, jace got real close to me and whisper in my ear. "Your the luna..."

Dun dun Dunn. Find out Wat happens next in the class pack.