chapter 34💸

If your wondering, half the time the emojs up too have nothing to do with the chapter

After that I threw my shirt on heading to the kitchen and dropping the plates in the sink, "well that was embarrassing" jace mumbled from behind me.

"Hey can we go out and do something in the real world?" I pleaded "fine c'mon let's go" he said grabbing my waist, "no no no I'm not going out in this" I said pulling away.

He groaned following me to my room where I dug through my drawers, I pulled out a pair of shortish shorts and a soft black sleeveless crop top grabbing a pair of Blue converse and put them on, heading out of my room with a blushing Elliot.

We headed out the door and got in the car before taking j g off and going to town, "yay I haven't been there in a while!" I said excitedly.

(Time skip)

We had reached a placed and parked to look around in the various stores, candy shop was first.

We entered and I felt my face immediately light up and I saw all the candies, the store was a man who looks similar to Santa Claus with an Italian ascent he greeted us kindly as I went up to him.

"Do you have caramel swirl and Swedish fish?" I asked "yes we do!" He said excitedly putting two one pound bags of each, "how much?" Jace asked pulling out his wallet.

"Today I give you it free, it's not often you see older kids walk in and have a blast" he said smiling, I smiled "Thank you, ill be sure to recommend you sir" he just smiled as we walked out.

Jace had left a $5 tip and I walked happily to the cart thing we had and placed them in going to the next store.

It was old navy, I searched around putting things in the cart, running around blah, jace did the same and the clothes stacked up, we headed to the check out and dumped the stuff on the desk.

I had gotten, two flannels, a pair of shorts, a pair of jeggings, white high tops, lipstick, a shirt with a walrus on it, and a pair of black pj shorts, jace had gotten a black band tee, two pairs of jeans, one pair of shorts, a flannel, and picked out sexy underwear for me.

Once everything was checked out and in bags we left the store, "that lady was eyeing you" I said about the cashier "it's not my fault I'm so attractive anyway tons of boys were drooling over you" he said crossing his arms.

"Aw is some one jealous?" I teased heading into another store, it was a smoothie one called smoothie kings, I went in to see the worker was hot, sorry Jace but damn.
Not like I'm leaving you or anything.

We went up and I looked at the menu choosing a strawberry banana smoothie I ordered mine and Jace's drinks at the counter as jace she. To go find a seat for us.

The cashier winked at me handing me a piece of paper and walking away to deliver the order, I blushed stuffing the piece of paper in my pocket.

10 minutes if standing around and the drinks were served mine looked super good, better then Jace's mango pineapple one, I thanked the cashier and tried paying him the $15 but he pushed my hand away.

"A beautiful lady like you shouldn't have to pay so much for smoothies" he said in his British ascent I left $7.50 on the counter walking off to jace with the smoothies.

I sat down passing him his and taking a sip of mine, "what was the deal with him?" He asked me, "Trying to not let me pay like the other man did" I said, "so I left half the price" I added thoughtfully.

"Huh that's weird" he said, "c'mon I don't wanna sit around much longer" I said standing up and putting my smoothie in the cart, jace did the Same and we headed off on our next adventure.

There was another store that 'we went into to browse' Jace had claimed, it was a  lingerie store and I was so embarrassed to be in here I felt I was going to die.

Jace kept holding things up to me and putting stuff in the cart, I put a few to ridiculous ones back and we kept up the process till I decided it was time to check out.

I'm not even gonna explain the stuff I got cause it's to embarrassing,
The boy cashier gave jace a wink and thumbs up and I face palmed as jace laughed a little.

We left the store with my face bright red and his containing a smirk, we Decided to go get some food at one of the outlets.

I ordered A piece pizza and medium fries with coke, jace ordered two pieces of pizza, large fries and a milkshake.

We sat down at the table and ate, laughing at jokes and people, finally the meal was over and we got up paying for it and finally someone excepted our money.

The cashier was a teen girl about our age with pretty red hair and blue eyes, she was wearing the most revealing outfit and flirting
With jace, a low growl came from my throat not for her to here though, for him to hear.

He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek and I heard her scoff as we walked away, "She was a sl-" jace started to say, I cut him off with saying "ah language Collins."

He frowned grabbing our cart and finding out way back to the car where we put everything in and got in leaving.

(Red heads pov)

I pulled out my phone disappointed and called boss "he seems to attached to her I can't get him" I said "well try harder our you know what happens" boss said before hanging up leaving me there worried of what boss would do.

I should make this a show. It'd be so cool. But like every two chapters would be one episode, you know. ~Author Chan