Chapter 37🔑

I lay there for a while now, it was dark and everyone had gone inside but I remain next to him on the Luke warm sand, I turned to took at his motionless pale face.

I started crying "Jace this is my fault in sorry" I whisper hugging him, I kissed him once more before getting up and brushing off some sand.

I went to turn and go inside but I heard a all to familiar voice call out " It was not your fault but mine" I turned to look at him sitting up.

I rushed towards him with a tackle hug and continued the song "And it was your heart on the line" he smiled hugging me tightly "what were you thinking Jace?!" I shouted "im sorry I wasn't thinking I was so blinded by rage I forgot how th is would effect everyone else."

"Damn right it effected everyone, how the hell are you even alive you've been dead for 3 hours" I asked looking into his eyes "I was in a coma of some sort and managed to pull through."

"Alright well let's get you inside" I said getting up and helping him up he took my hand and we walked back to the house.

We entered the house and everyone's faces lit up when they saw our alpha "how the hell are you still alive?" Jocelynn asked looking up from her phone.

"Long story" he mumbled "well I'm going to bed cause I'm exhausted" I said dragging jace up the stairs and to my room.

I layed him carefully on one side of my bed and got in on the other side taking Damon's  shirt the I borrowed, I was left in that damned underwear.

I felt him grip my waist and pull me closer, my back to his stomach, he jumped a little surprised that I was wearing the lingerie.

He pulled me tighter against him and kissed my neck making me shudder "so you almost died and now your gonna do this?" I said turning to face him "yep, I wasted time today, I don't wanna make that mistake again."

"Jace doing these things doesn't make my affection stronger it makes my passion stronger, im just glad to be with you" I said getting on top of him. Damn seduction.

I moved my hips a little making him grin, I pulled his shirt off and kissed him, what the hell am I doing how come I can't control it? I think to myself.

I looked at Jace who had become ten times more sexy, I pulled at the hem of his jeans and he gasped "H-Hanna" I looked towards him "what?" "N-nothings wrong, c-continue" he stuttered.

I looked him in the eyes and that's when I realized.

lust phase.

Sorry this was short, I just wanted to get a chapter out you know.