Chapter 51💢

After all that I sent Jace to his room and slept alone, I needed some time to think, I layed in my side in pj's and as quickly ton of stuff ran through my head till I stopped in something.

That's the second time we haven't used protection. "Dammit Jace" I mumbled under my breath.

I turned to look out my window and there he was sitting in the window "I just saw a witch and she told me your pregnant" he said coldly, I started crying at the idea of it and he turned to glare at me "how could we not use protection!" He shouted at me.

"This isn't my fault!" I shouted back "yes it is for getting pregnant!" He followed up with "that's on you!" I said shoving him, he pushed me back and my back slammed into the wall, he walked out kicking me in the process and slamming the door.

I layed on my side and sobbed uncontrollably

(Jace pov)

If that bitch wants to have my baby fine just for her to know I'm leaving I don't care if she's my mate I don't want a baby at 17, she can raise that mistake on her own.

(Ian pov)

I woke up from my five minute nap and sat up and stretched, I heard sobbing from Hanna's room and went running into her room and to her side "Hanna what happened!?" I shouted concerned.

"I-I'm pregnant and Jace found out, shoved me into a wall, kicked me in the ribs and is now leaving" she sobbed, I held her in my arms for what felt like hours before I let her go.

"I'm gonna go find jace" I said quietly, leaving her room, I walked into Jace's room and saw him packing "what the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted at him "what'd I do?" He asked innocently.

"You know damn well what you did, you fucking abused Hanna and blamed her for what you did! That's fucking sick and twisted!" I shouted disgusted at him, "I'm sorry but I ain't gonna raise no drool bag."

"You did this to her! She has to go through painful stuff now and it's your fault!" I shouted louder "I'm not being a dad at 17! Do you know what my parents would say! They'd never forgive me!" He shouted back.

"So you'd rather have your parents approval then care for your soul mates child that you cursed her with?" I asked quietly, he turned back to me with tears in his eyes "maybe she isn't my soul mate."

(Hanna's pov)

I was listening to there conversation from the next room when I heard six heart stopping words "maybe she isn't my soul mate" our memories started flashing through my head and I couldn't take it, I screamed so loud the whole house could hear.

I was in pain, my heart felt heavy in my chest and I couldn't control the sobs, they grew and grew till my whole body was shaking, he didn't love me, he never loved me, it wasn't real.
Those words kept going over and over in my mind.

I died for him, to save him and all he could do was give a Shit less about me.

Well I guess he's not my soul mate either.

The book is ending soon