Chapter 56🔠

(Damien pov) I woke up feeling cramped and looked over next to me to see Hanna in only lacy underwear, but next to her was him. Why do I have to share? She was mine first.

I felt her move around a bit before she opened her eyes rubbing them, I looked at her and she looked back at me smiling "good morning" she mumbled trying to block the sun that was shining in her eyes.

I heard shuffling from the crib and saw Hunter sit up rubbing his chubby cheeks, he smiled giggling and bubbling. Hanna smiled and it lit up the room.

Just then Jace woke up immediately grabbing Hanna's waist and pulling her on top of him, she moaned and I got angry pulling her onto my waist and moving my hips against her.

I heard her moan louder and I smirked at a glaring Jace, just then the baby started fussing and Hanna got up picking him up, she pulled one side of her bra down and started to feed Hunter.

I instantly blushed and Jace looked at her like it was nothing, "lucky brat" I mumbled, she rolled her eyes laughing and walking around the room.

"He's lucky isn't he. Having a great mom with a great body" Jace said smirking, Hanna blushed and I got up coming behind Hanna. She stopped bouncing around the room and stayed still, the baby still attached to her.

I grabbed her waist gently and pulled her against my back, I felt her flex a little and I laughed in her ear. Jace got up stalking out of the room with his arms crossed.

"This is wrong in so many ways" I mumbled shaking my head, "not my fault I love you" he said kissing my neck, she pulled away from me, she pulled her bra back up and set Hunter temporarily in his play pen and went to choose some clothes.

She chose a tight green tank top and black shorts. slipping the clothes on quickly she turned to look at me, "Damn why are you so hot" I muttered staring at her chest. Jace came back in with a mad l look.

"Hanna can't take anymore I love you goddamnit and I can't share you with my brother anymore I can't, just to see you look at him the way you always look at me and always been through Hanna will you marry me?"

My mind shutdown it was either him or Damien  I loved him first but technically Damien was my first imprint I didn't know what to do I could've chosen them or choose Damien I love them both but deep inside I think I knew my decision.

"Damien I'm sorry but you know he was my first imprint my first love the first person I knew how to love I'm sorry Damien but yes Jace I will" I saw Jace's face light up and Damien's darken "right, I-i get it but answer this, you'll always have a place for me in your heart?"

I knew he was going to be in pain for the rest of his life but I nodded "yes Damien always" he smiled through his fresh tears and I turned to Jace "you better not hurt me because I've got options."

  Jace went over to Damien "Damien I knew this was a competition from the start, when you first laid eyes on her and I'm sorry it had to be this way I hope you'll find someone better who actually can love you and won't have to share between you and your younger brother."

Jace's speech was heartfelt and afterwards they hugged. I secretly  fangirled inside but I had to maintain on the outside. " You know I'll always love you even if it has to be from the side watching you be my brother's wife but I want you to be the best damn wife there is and don't take shit from him you be you boo" Damien said giving one last kiss.

I had to be someone's wife now I had to be connected to someone had to share the rest of my life with someone but that person was Jace person I've been with since square one.

Ending the sorry soon