chapter 49💤

My heart stopped and he pushed the girl away, "J-Jace?" I stuttered, "Hanna wait it's not what it looks like!" He shouted coming towards me, I backed away and ran to my room slamming the door.

I locked it and heard Jace slamming on the door "Hanna let me in!" He shouted slamming on the door, I curled up into a ball crying. He broke open the door and came over to me but I backed up growling.

He tried to touch my cheek but I slapped his hand away snarling at him "honey she was a crazy girl" he said frustrated, "sure!" I shouted angrily.

"Hanna she was a psycho bitch who broke into my room!" He shouted back "I bet your lying!" I screamed throwing my phone at him, he caught it easily tossing it aside "Stop being so uptight I'm telling the truth whats your problem?"

I turned cold and smiled sadly getting up and heading towards the bathroom, he grabbed my wrist spinning me around and looked at me with concern, "I just need to go to the bathroom."

He kissed my forehead and unsent to the bathroom locking the door, I started crying hard and looked in the mirror, I saw someone who was worthless. I smashed the mirror and grabbed a shard of glass..

(Jace pov)

I smiled to myself but heard a smash getting a little concerned I knocked on the door "Hanna?" I called knocking, no answer, I heard a thump and started knocking harder "Hanna!?"

I felt something wet run along the side of my foot and I looked down to see it was blood, I ripped the door off its hinges and tossed it aside getting a look a the scene.

🚧🚨Sensitive topic alert🚨🚧

I saw Hanna with a slit wrist and a piece of glass in her other Hand, there was blood everywhere and on everything with broken glass.

I rushed over to her and smelt the blood, it was enough to make a vampire go bat Shit crazy for it and just enough to make me want it, I resisted and dragged her out to the middle of her room.

Blood was starting to run on the dark wooden floors quickly, I grabbed hydrogen peroxide and bandages getting to work as fast as I could.

I cleaned up the blood when I was done and threw away the cotton balls that were used to clean etc, I rushed to Hanna's side to make sure she was still breathing.

It was slow but surely there..

(Hanna pov again sorry 4 switchin so much)

It was dark and Alex was yelling at me "Hanna what the he'll, yeah I'm here to save you but you can't be getting yourself killed everyday!" He shouted at me, I started crying and he hugged me.

"I know I know he kissed another girl but he's right, she did bust through his window" he said patting my head "I'm sorry Alex! I wasn't thinking and it's hard to trust people after what happened when I was little!"

"I remember that scene Hanna, I've been connected since day one" he whispered "I have to go to Jace!" I shouted concerned now, he laughed and touched my forehead, everything started to go white and I heard him say something.

"You know where to find me."

I woke up and felt a sharp pain in my wrist, Jace hovered over me and I gasped taking a breath, he hugged me tightly "we need to stop trying to kill ourselves" I mumbled weakly smiling.

He hugged me tightly and felt my shoulder getting wet.

"Is the big bad Jace Jay Collins crying?"

"Shut up, the big bad mister Collins is a fucking bad ass so respect it" he said through tears, I laughed and we held each other falling asleep quickly in each others arms

Sorry for the short chapter, I just am trying to get some chapters out, with school boy drama etc it's hard to have energy