chapter 40💄

Omg 40 CHAPTERS brush *pats self on back* your imagination is endless.

"Sebastian" jace snarled turning to the boy "what do you want" I said coming up next to jace "my my Hanna your looking fine" he said whistling and looking me up and down, jace growled stepping infront of me as Sebastian just laughed.

"I'm here to warn you that Aiden's pack is coming soon so be on alert" he said "why are you helping us" I asked, he ignored me and jumped out the window, "well we've been warned, better tell the pack" he said turning to me.

"Why can't we stay here instead?" I Asked winking at him and putting my hand on his chest, I felt him shudder and I grinned pulling him towards his bed, I heard him sigh in defeat as i pushed him on the bed with dirty thoughts.

I layed on top of him kissing him while pulling at his belt buckle he shifted a little allowing me to take off his skinny jeans, he took off my white tank top and black shorts throwing them aside.

"God your hot" he mumbled kissing my neck "I know" I whispered pulling at the hem of his underwear, he grabbed my wrist putting my arm by my side "What'd I say" he warned looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and started kissing his jaw, he moaned a little shifting and I grinned getting on top of him, sitting around his waist    *Wink wink nudge nudge*

I pulled a little at the edge of his underwear but gave up and started grinding hard, he moaned out gripping the sheets as I went faster.

"All you do is grind and tease" Ian said bored "where'd you come from?" I asked, getting off of jace and going up to Ian "I'm just here to say try something new, grinding is getting old" that was the last thing Ian said before hopping out the window.

"Why do people like jumping out that damn window so much" I mumble going over to jace and getting on top of him again.

Instead if grinding in just a straight line I decided to move in a slow hard circle, I heard jace suck in a breath and saw him grip the sheets harder, I went faster and he started to moan.

Jace grabbed my waist stopping me and I frowned "If you continue doing that I'm going to fuck you" he growled pulling me close, I grinned and backed away a little doing the same thing as I was doing before.

"Hanna" he yelled out gripping the sheets harder, I went faster and he kept moaning my name, in two swift moments jace had flipped us over and his hand hovered over my bra strap.

I winked at him "do it" I said smiling, I can't control being like this, it's literally the dirty side of my mind taking over and becoming 10x more dirty.

"Hanna told me not to" he said, his hand was shaking and I grinned at that wrapping my legs around his wait pulling him down on me, we started kissing roughly with no space between us, I came up for air and he started kissing my neck hard and left hickeys.

I tried pulling him even closer to me and grinding on him, I succeeded and he started moaning a little too, soon enough we were both moaning each other's names loudly.

Someone banged on the door "shut up" a male said from behind the door, we both giggled a little looking at each other.

I got up and danced around the room a little putting on some music, jace looked at me strange but then joined me, he grabbed my waist pulling me against him tightly as we danced and lightly grinded to the music.

I could feel that he was Rock hard now, everytime I brushed against him I could feel it, and see it since we were kinda dancing in our underwear.

I looked down at his underwear but he brought my chin up "ah ah darling not till your normal," I pouted crossing my arms and turning my back on him, I felt him come up behind me and I grinded against him.

He grabbed my waist from behind as i kept doing it, I could feel him get harder and I grinned going faster.

All the sudden he stopped and turned around to look at me "we still need to warn the pack."

Hey guys! It's both I ya writers author Chan and Konner Chan, we decided to write a chapter together cause why not. Sorry about the smut, but you signed up for this.
~Author Chan ~Konner Chan