Chapter 5🍋

I sat there on my bed as Mr Brightside (Song)
Blasted so loud the neighbors could probably here it. Good thing it was 9:09 am so they'll be especially happy👏

I groggily got out of bed managing to strew my blankets everywhere. I heard a tap on the window and turned to see Marina Jocelynn and Jada climb into my window with Starbucks.

I grinned before taking it and setting it in my bed. As we sat there eating and drinking we joked and laughed until five minutes later there's another tap in my window.

I turn to see jace  Jacob Michelle and Ian enter through my window with dunkin doughnuts. And it was one thing you should know, were never not hungry.

We gladly excepted the food and scooted over for room for them. Them being friken huge and muscular we nearly fell off the bed.

I crumpled up the star bucks bag and threw it on the floor. as I bit into my bagel Jace looked at me with a smile yet surprised. "Wut?" I ask taking the bagel away from my face and turning my head to one side.

"Oh well in the pack most of the girls only eat like veggies or two lettuce leaves a day" Jace replies, I laugh only to realize I almost am falling of the bed.

Marina with her super speed as a vampire and jace with his super speed as a werewolf both raced to catch me but Marina was faster.

she caught me and placed me on the bed in a matter of seconds leaving Jace face first on the floor just sitting there.

"Marinaaaaaaaaa you killed my boyfriend Marina" I whine kicking Jace. Nothing. I turned to go back on the bed but was then dragged down on top of Jace.
I blushed until I heard a knock on my door "Hannnnnaaaaaa breakfassssssssttttt" my mom shouted, I looked at my friends before giggling, "nah mom I've got..... company." I say looking at jace who I was still on top of, he winked and smiled.

"Oh, well I'm heading out for afew days with your brothers, need anything?" She asks "lots of drumsticks (The ice cream)" I reply, I heard her leave the stairway and slowly grab my brothers before heading out.

"So Hanna now that your mom's gone, spin the bottle?" Ian said......... (10 minutes later)

"Alright rules, no stopping two people kissing no fighting and no protesting" Ian pronounced "ok" everyone agreed. First spinner was Ian he spun and it landed on Marina "Oooooo" everyone said as Ian crossed over to Marina's side and made out with her for several seconds, once he says as done he sat back pleased with himself.

Next spinner was Michelle, she spun and it landed on Jada and same as same she crossed over and kissed her, Jada's cheeks turning a bright red. Now it was Jacobs turn, he spun the bottle nervously and it landed on me.

I heard a growl from jace as Jacob kissed me soft and gingerly. I blushed of course. When he pulled back I saw jace shaking a little as he spun the bottle and landed on me again. He grinned before turning to me and forcing his lips down unlike the last this one was hard and meanful, when he was done he sat back pleased.

This game continued for awhile until 5 minutes in heaven was decided on and we all gathers and Ian once again starting got to go first but this time he landed on Jocelynn she giggled as Ian led her to the closest.

We heard noise until the five minutes were up and they came out with plastered grins. Next Michelle span and landed on Jada and once more they went to the closet and five minutes they came out same with Marina and Jacob.

Now it was my turn I span and the bottle shook unsteady until the clear glass tip pointed to a certain brunette. Jace grinned at me with the 'ill make you work out of pleasure' look. I got up steadily blushing like mad as Jace lead me to the closest.

Now this closet wasn't small it was quite large and dark. I made out the outline of jace taking off his shirt as he came towards me and whispered "ill make you work in these five minutes"

I whimpered as he bit my neck lightly and shivered as his hands touched my waist, the whole five minutes were teasing and kissing thank god.

When a knock on the closet came jace quickly threw his shirt back on and headed out with me after him blushing like mad.

After we all cleaned up we decided to go shopping. as we all hopped into the  car jace whispered in my ear "mine" before putting his hand in my shirt from behind and started teasing me biting my neck and such.

Don't worry this was a special chapter with no wolfing and more romance sorry sorry sorry ok. In the next chapter they'll go shopping sand such bye! -Hanna