chapter 26🐢

I was in my room getting ready for bed, I had been lucky and jace left me alone for the day to do normal things like instagram and explain to my mom a lie about the hickeys, I told her they were bruises and covers them up with a bit of make up wearing a boy Tee to cover most of em.

I layed in my bed in just a t-shirt, (and obviously underwear, pervs.) it was a cake (the band) one that went to my knees, I snuggled into my blanket and quickly fell asleep with no dreams.

I woke up the next morning it was still dark out and I was not in my room, I went to get up but realized arms were around my waist, I turned and saw Ian sleeping next to me, I woke him up.

"Why the hell am I in your room?" I asked getting up, "I brought you here" he said, the blanket was covering his waist showing off his shirtless torso.

I looked away and said "I'm leaving" I headed towards the door but he ran infront of me grabbing my waist, "not without this" he growled biting my neck leaving a hickey, "Shit now can I leave" I mumbled "yes you can" he said as I exited the door to my bed room which was upstairs.

I started walking up the steps but I sensed some one behind me, "who's there" I asked stupidly sitting at the top of the steps, "the one and only" jace said appearing infront of me.
"Sorry" he whispered before super speeding me to his bedroom which was three doors away from mine.

(Jocelynn and Jada's doors were the two) he layed me on his bed looking at me with devious eyes...

(Jace pov)

I hate lust phase I can't control what I do to Hanna it's just whatever pops into my dirty side of the mind I do, I layed her on my black silk covers looking at her with my plans in my head.

"Sorry" I whispered again going up to her and positioning myself above her, I ripped off her shirt exposing her underwear she tried covering it and I let her, 'I'll lighten up my plans' I think to myself while throwing her shirt off the bed.

I took my own shirt off and as well threw it on the ground grinning at her scared expression "what time is it" she asked stalling "3:16 am" I responded "well that's early fo-" I didn't let her finish, I smashed my lips against hers harshly biting at her lip, she didn't expect it and yelped making me grin.

I started kissing her neck leaving more hickeys along the way, she kept moaning my name louder and louder, "can you guys not it's 3:30 in the morning" Jocelynn said, once again the whole pack was sitting in my room catching us.

They turned the light on and I got off Hanna knowing she only had her underwear on, "you jerk" she whispered getting under the covers even after guys got a good look at her whistling and looking her up and down.

I growled and Ian smirked at Hanna, winking before returning back to me crossing his arms, "so your giving me permission to yell at you guys when you guys are lusty and trying to fuck each other, more importantly my mate?" I said angrily.

I turned to Hanna who was glaring at me, I grabbed her a t shirt from my drawer tossing it at her, she immediately caught it putting it on before leaving the room blushing super hard as the boys whistled at her going by.

All the girls left the room going to there respected rooms leaving me with the boys, "your girlfriends hot" Ian said eyes turning yellow "yeah but back off or else" I growled pushing him up against a wall "or else?" He taunted "hey! Why don't you take yourself and leave your mouth off of my girlfriend" I yelled slamming him on the wall one more time before leaving to find Hanna.

I entered her room to see her laying on her bed under the covers staring at the door, "hi" I whispered, she turned her back to me growling, I got in bed next to her putting my arms around her.

She tried pulling away but I held her "I'm sorry this lust phase is destroying our relationship" I said starting to cry.

She turned to me wiping my tears "yeah but pull through you got this" she whispered smiling, "I love you Hanna" "I love you too jace."

Those were the last words said before we fell asleep, her in my arms, the way I like it and want it.

Ugh I have no creativity, I'm writing as much as I can until I have to leave for four hours. Bright side I'll have WiFi there so expect chapters!