chapter 30🎶

I woke up and was not in my bedroom, I sat up immediately seeing jace next to me I sighed in relief, I got up and went to the bathroom looking at myself, my hair was now braided the lip gloss stains dry and I was now in a shirt that went mid thigh saying 'what the what's with a picture of gumball.

I took a set wash cloth and rubbed off any left over make up or stain and walked back to the bedroom laying back next to jace, not longer after that he woke up looking at me and grinning.

"Do you like your braid?" He asked, it took me a minute to realize he had changed me and braided my hair, "you fell asleep in the car so I decided to make you comfortable" he added on still grinning, "thanks" I mumbled embarrassed.

He must've noticed because he came up to Mr shirtless I made add and said "one I didn't do anything but change your shirt and braid you hair And two your my mate and gonna be with my for life so it shouldn't be a big deal."

"Whatever you say my friend" I mumbled "Tsk Tsk Tsk, boyfriend" he said wrapping his arms around my waist, just then that boy Matt bust through the door "hayde- oh c'mon!" He said looking at us "Haydens door is across the hall to the left" jace said calmly "ok and you are?" Matt said to jace.

"I'm jace and this is my girlfriend Hanna" he said wrapping his arm around my waist "oh I've met her, I busted into her room when she was 'talking' to a Damon kid idk anyway I'm going to go find Hayden bye" Matt said before walking out the door closing it.

"Damon huh?" Jace growled turning to me "jace we were talking" I said irritated as his possessive ness, "yeah with what your mouths on each other's?" "Jace shut up, you know I love you and your the only one I can love I chose you" I said poking him square in the chest.

"I know" he mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my head, "you know I only love you" I mumbled wrapping my arms around his waist again, he waisted no time kissing me pulling me closer to him, were like this for a few minutes before Marina bust through the door.

"Ahh um I hate to bother you guys but we have a big problem" Marina said standing there awkwardly, "can it wait?" Jace said kissing my neck "not really" she said, jace groaned before pulling away from me and heading out with Marina.

We got to Haydens room and saw Matt there unconscious with a wolf bite mark and hickeys on his neck, Hayden next to him "what's going on here" jace commanded "so um he wanted to be a wolf and with me forever so I'm I did the ritual can he join us?" Hayden asked eyes pleading.

"Yes please can he we need to support hayden" I whispered to jace "fine" he whispered back "yes he can join but don't ever do something like that again without consulting me or Hanna" he said to Hayden.

Hayden jumped up hugging both of us then turned to Matt who was awake, "guess what Matt" Hayden said hugging Matt "what?" He questioned "you can join" Hayden shouted exited, Matt picked Hayden up twirling him around and kissing him, I awed but read Haydens mind ' hanna I know your reading this, I'm bisexual more interested in men' was all it was until I stopped.

"Well enjoy being part of the pack me and Hanna are going back to my room" jace said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to his room shutting the Door, " what are your desires" jace said winking at me "to go back to bed" I said laying back down and falling asleep.

Yay congrats to me on 30 CHAPTERS, let me celebrate by myself