chapter 8🌍

As soon as I said those words he was gone and Jocelynn Marina Michelle and Jada came running out, Jada said that we were leaving so I went with them cold and wounded.

We all piled into the car and I could sense jace wasn't drunk anymore, he looked mad and frustrated glaring out the window, his hair, wet from the rain.

As soon as we got out of the car jace bolted into the woods and the other boys lead Marina Jocelynn and Jada inside, I refused though and just sat on the steps in the rain.

I felt someone by Me now. "Hello Hanna" I bolted up and backed up "Sebastian" I hissed "what do you want?" "Hah I said watch your back didn't I? And your all alone now." And before I could respond he had me in the same position as before.

I screamed Jace's name over and over till Sebastian forced me to shut up. I bit his hand and he pulled it away his eyes now yellow, I screamed Jace's name once more then I yelled at the top of my lungs "you coward."

Then a sharp pain hit my back and I yelped Sebastian had a knife,  I cussed and was on my own, so like any person would do I turned around facing him with a seductive look in my eyes.

"Hey I'm sorry but your.... attractive" I say winking at him, he grinned realising his knife onto the ground as he pulled me closer.
I giggled and smiled as he played with my hair then I did it.

I took my dress a and shoes off swiftly before changing into a wolf. But what made me happier is that Sebastian wasn't expecting it. See when a werewolves eyes turn yellow it means there mad, about to change, or sexually aroused.

He grinned before taking his clothes off and changing too, we circled a few times before I struck. I managed to claw his stomach and he yelped before getting me pinned to the ground snarling he changed back and forced me to change back.

Surprisingly I did it and managed to  keep my tank top and shorts when I changed back to human. Sebastian still had me pushed up against the wall his mouth inches from my ear.

I could here his breath, jagged as if he'd run a marathon. His eyes were glowing bright yellow until something struck him.

It was Jace he had Sebastian by the neck snarling jace said "run back to your Ceil" and once he released him he ran.

Jace swiftly turned to me seeing the gash on my leg and my bruised face he silently picked me up and brought to the infirmary where I took a shower and bandaged up.

              ( Jace pov)

I was walking when I heard marvelous piano playing coming from somewhere i followed it until I reached the music room.

I opened the door to see hanna sitting at the piano play demons by imagine dragons. I sat there silently until I jumped when she slammed her fingers on the piano keys.

"Why didn't you come when I screamed for you" she shouted turning around with tears in her eyes "I didn't mean t-" "Thats B.S" She said

"I'm sorry that I had to take care of somethings" "what moping after you couldn't be bothered to notice me and that you couldn't do your job as alpha!?" She yelled.

"No actually not everything is about you!" I yelled back "I didn't say that did I" "no but it's obvious"

"Well alpha Jace it's hard when I had a vampire helps me out cause your drunk ass couldn't," she shouted "A VAMPIRE?!?" "YES AND WHO'S FAULT IS IT? YOURS, WHY'D YOU PICK ME AS A LUNA."

And before I could respond she ran past me.

                  (Hanna pov)

I ran to Jacobs room and knocked on the door, he opened it with no shirt on, his glasses smudged. I hugged him and started sobbing as he patted my back and shut the door....
(Btw everyone has rooms at Alpha's house and that's where most of us stay,

Oooh snap.