Chapter 41🗽

I whined as jace dressed me and himself and took me downstairs and gathered the pack in the couch, I hid behind jace as he silenced the pack.

"We must be on high alert, we got information that Aiden's pack will be around and might try and attack, as well as rose" jace said, the pack nodded and I tugged at his arm whispering in his ear "can we please go upstairs now?"

"No Hanna you need i need a break, your driving me nuts and I'm trying not to fuck you like sane Hanna asked, it's hard to refrain so I'm trying my best and your not helping."

I rolled my eyes and kept tugging at his arm and pulling him towards the stairs, the pack looked confused and eventually he gave up an delt me drag him upstairs and to my bedroom.

I shut and locked the door tossing him in my bed I grabbed some cute underwear from my drawer and went to the bathroom, I came out five minutes later in the purple underwear

Jace looked me up and down as I walked closer to him "this isn't helpful Hanna" he said turning away from me, I got in bed next to him and wrapped my arm around his waist "why can't you just love meeeeee" I whine.

He turned and faced me "cause your to irresistible" he said brushing my curly hair from my face "sorry I'm so needy and teasing" I said coming to my senses a little "it's ok, I would enjoy it more though if I could actually fuck you."

(Jace pov)

"Here's the deal, we can take off underwear just no actual sex" she said, her eyes flashed a deep yellow and lust phase Hanna was back,

She got on top of me grinding her hips a little.
I grinned at her with my new information and reached for her bra strap.

I was so close to unclipping it when the door opened, "Jace Aiden's pack is here!" Matt shouted, we both got up and threw clothes on before rushing out and taking our places infront of the rest of the pack.

(Hanna pov)

I stared at Aiden's pack as he looked bored his girlfriend looked like she was gonna murder me, "what do you want?" I asked annoyed, I could be fucking Jace right now but nope.

"Aw look at prissy princess" Carrie said "I will murder you bitch back off" I snarled "hey don't threatened my luna" Aiden said crossing his arms.

"Well maybe if she wasn't a little bitch blonde wouldn't have to but" I said grinning, "Why are you guys here?" Jace asked cutting me off "Aw is someone mad that they were interrupted while about to get the booty" Carrie taunted.

"Seriously bitch I will hurt you if you don't leave my pack alone" on growled at her, some how a werewolf got to the other side and pulled Hayden and Matt to the front, they were holding hands and Matt was trembling as Hayden comforted him.

"And look at that a gay couple to make your pack more weird" Carrie said.

I was on edge when she talked to jace, I was on edge when she called me a prissy princess but I draw the line at messing with my gay munchkins.

"no one messes with them" on growled before speeding up to Carrie and slapping her hard across the face, she fell backwards on her but, getting her white skirt dirty, my pack laughed and she sat up her face turning red.

She walked up go me attempting to slap me but I caught her hand and pushed her away, I heard some snickers from her pack but she got really mad and changed into a wolf.

I snapped my fingers and jocelynn, Jada, and Marina were wolves all standing infront of me.

Carrie snarled backing away but stamped her paw and the rest of the pack turned to wolves, I turned and stamped my paw and everyone else did the same, oh Shit it's about to go down.

Jace ran after the alpha and I ran after Carrie, she and Elsa corned me and I growled at them both, they both charged at me and I went after Carrie, while I fought her Elsa scratched and bit me.

Jada came over and took out Elsa, Carrie back away and dragged Elsa away to a corner, I went and helped jace scare off a few wolf members who also went to the corner, Aiden came running at Jace with claws out and teeth bared.

Jace didn't realize until last moment when I jumped infront of him, Aiden's claws sunk into my side deep, Aiden instantly pulled back scared and turned back to human.

We all turned back human and everyone looked at me.

"I I didn't mean to hurt her" Aiden said, Jace looked at him with a glare and punched him in the nose, there was a crack and I saw his nose bleeding "leave our property" he shouted.

I saw them disappear and jace look over me "are you ok!?!" He asked frantically "I'm fine" I said sitting up, there was pain but I ignored it kissing his lips.

"I love you and im fine"i assured him.

Hey I wanted to make her hurt sure hurt and die but she's on her lust phase and super healing blah blah blah hurt hurt dance romance blah.