chapter 46💯

They bust in and rose looked so surprised but she quickly snapped her finger and 15 vampires jumped down including Damon I glared and he winked mouthing "I've got your back."

with wolf's bane in there hands, it was poisonous to us and they quickly touched the pack burning them, Damon however didn't and broke 4 vampires necks and driving steaks through their hearts.

Rose gasped and My pack screamed and as the vampires got a hold of them but not without a fight, the werewolves but and tore at five of them leaving 4 dead and one badly injured, the remaining five put more wolf's bane to the pack and got them chained up like me.

"You idiots" I mumbled to the red and bloody pack "it's not our fault" Jocelynn mumbled "Hanna told us to go back to her" Hayden said "Haydens right" Matt added.

"Everyone shut up!" Rose shouted, she walked up go me and sat on my lap, "hey baby why don't I untie you and get those pants down?" "Who don't you burn in hell dumb bitch" I growled spitting on her skirt.

She scoffed and pulled out a knife stabbing it into my thigh, I screamed out in pain and she laughed pulling away "you'll give in eventually"

I closed my eyes and focused on sending Hanna a message, were all captured and we need your help.

(Hanna pov)

Damon had sped through the door "the old barn in the center, your whole pack is there good luck boi" he said before speeding out, I grabbed a stake and some Vervain and headed out rushing to the old barn.

I kicked the door open bad ass style and every head turned to look at me, there was my whole pack chained and bloody, rose and 7 vampires.

They were all boys except rose and a red head, two boys sped up around me, they were twins and looked around 16 "hey girl we don't wanna hurt you" they said winking at me.

"Too bad" I mumbled, they got closer to me flashing there teeth "your blood smells different" one whispered sniffing my neck, the other did the same and they looked at each other with shock.

They apologized slipping something in my skinny jeans pocket before running out the door, "weird" I mumbled, rose scoffed and snapped her fingers, a blonde little boy sitting on a black haired boys shoulders.

"She smells different Declan" the blonde whined tugging at the older boy "your right Riley she's powerful" this Declan boy said. They turned to rose.

"Were not fighting her" they said and also ran out, she scoffed again snapping her fingers and a man came out, he looked strong and rushed at me full speed.

He knocked me into a wall super hard and I gasped, he came at me again his teeth bared but I was ready this time, I took some watered Vervain and sprayed it at him, he screamed in agony knocking the bottle out of my hand.

He picked me up by my throat and took out wolf's Bain and stung me in the throat "your asshole!" I yelled kicking him and struggling I whipped out a stake and stabbed him in the heart.

He let me go and turned grey dying rose snarled and her friend ran after me grabbing me by the arm, her fake nails dug into my arm making me bleed as she dragged me over to Rose.

"Bitch" I snarled from the sitting position I was in, she kicked me in the stomach with her red heal and I groaned grabbing my stomach, I tried reaching for a stake but the red head had it.

"Looking for this?" She mocked "bitch" I growled, rose kicked me in the side the whipped me, I was completely on the ground now, she laughed and I spit at her getting blood on her white skirt.

She growled and called her friend over who grinned "hey stealing slut this is my friend Bailey" rose introduced me, Bailey came up and kicked me in the ribs repeatedly.

"Thanks for a kind greeting" I mumbled, she grabbed me by the neck lifting me up and standing me up, "what was that?" She said baring her teeth.

"I said thanks for the kind greeting" I mocked, she growled and bit into my neck harshly, she tore it up and pulled away licking her lips "there right it is different."

Rose came up to me with a whip and whipped my stomach three times, it has wolf's bane on it and started stinging, I screamed in agony and I heard jace suck in a breath.

Rose whipped me again and tied me up all though unlike everyone else who was tied sitting down, my arms were chained to The wall so I couldn't move, I saw Bailey douse a knife in wolf's bane and come up to me.

She stabbed me in the lower stomach and twisted the blade I screamed louder and pulled against the chains barking at her.

As they beat me all I could think was,

I never thought I would die this way.

Hey it's ya girl author Senpai writing you a depressing chapter with my bff Konner Chan :P