Chapter six🐙

"Ugh Jace your not going to buy me a dress I don't like any of the ones you pick" I whine at Jace while we was holding up a dress that was strapless and went do to mid thigh.

"Why not?" He whined back "how would this help me what if I'm in a fight huh?" "Ugh just c'mon let me buy it for you you'll need it for that party tonight." Jace remarked "what party?!?" I shouted getting some attention.

"Only a party that's hosted by a Warlock Magnus bane but there's gonna be werewolves vampires etc" Jace casually explained "fine but we're stopping at a weapon store next.

As we headed to the check out we met up with the rest and saw what they got. Jada got a pair of jeans, a pair of leggings, a knee high dress, and a blue shirt that said 'attack on titan says build that wall.

Jocelynn got a black dress that had sleeves, and gray knee high boots, a pair of neon green leggings the glow in the dark, and a shirt that says
'try me bitch.'

Marina got a long tight dress, dark blue jeans, gray jeans, two plain t-shirts, and lipstick.

I got that black strapless dress with neon green glow in the dark paint splatters that went mid thigh, a pair of skinny dark blue jeans, Leggings, knee high black combat boots, and a shirt that says once upon a time.

As we all checked out and got outside I heard a growl from behind me, I turned to see a rouge wolf that used to be part of our pack.

"Sebastian" I mumbled scarcely, he was a very strong wolf almost alpha till he got kicked out for fighting without permission.

I ducked behind jace with my bags of clothes and once I did he looked at me and grinned, his eyes turning a shade of yellow
"Hello Hanna" he said with a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

Sebastian just grinned wider when he saw the shivers, and in two seconds with wolf speed he had me in his arms back in his spot.

I was turned so I could see my friends as my back pressed up against his chest while he pulled tighter at my neck till I yelped, just the reaction he was looking for, he loosened his grip enough for me to breathe and I let out a big breath.

"What do you want with me" I grunt "nothing now but stand on guard this was only a warning" he replied before releasing me and speeding off.

I ran into Jaces  arms and he hugged me tight as if I was a rag doll to a three year old.

   (TIME SKIP PEEPS HOPE U ENJOYING)

I put on the dress and combat boots and I had to admit I looked bad ass. I turned to Marina who looked like and Angel then to Jocelynn and Jada then the mirror. Now it was makeup time.

Jada did all the work even though she wasn't a super girly girl she's had some experience. After she did everyone's face I looked in the mirror. My lips were a dark red and I had eyeliner. I smiled and said "thanks" before opening the door and leading everyone out.

As we got to the bottom of the stairs I saw jace Jacob and Ian staring "what, is that?" Jacob asked, jace elbowed him "it's a dress Jacob surely you've seen them before"
I chuckled as I stood infront of them, Ian staring at me before turning his attention to Jocelynn and Marina.

The boys and Michelle weren't looking to bad themselves.

Donavan in a white button up that you could half way see through (pressing against his muscles as I blushed) and black skinny jeans.
Jacob in a light blue short sleeved button up and white skinny jeans, Ian in a black tight short sleeve with a hat and gray ripped jeans, and Michelle in a black button up and rainbow skinny jeans with matching shoes, jet black hair ruffled, she was more into boys clothes.

"Alright lets go" jace said leading us out the door and towards the car, we were the last two in and before I could get on he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his back "careful  I've got a knife" I Say, he chuckles before responding "alright miss Wilson ill keep that in mind" and with that we got in the car and left.

                          (At party🍷)

The music was blasting and I lost Jace, I searched and searched but couldn't find him, I put my hand to my forehead trying to think when I ran into someone.

"Sorry" I mumbled, I looked up to see a gorgeous man with side swept hair and blue icy eyes "no harm done, names Damon" I took his hand and shook it "I'm Hanna" I said smiling than it hit me.

"Vampire."