chapter 28🍛

(Few days later)

Finally lust phase was over and jace was normal, he first apologized to me a million times and I just kept saying it's alright, he said he feels really bad and wants to make it up to me, "we'll get even when mine starts next month" I said winking at Him.

We were sitting on my floor chilling in the 97 degree weather, "you officially 17 this week" I said "yeah" he replied holding my Hand, "lust week was fun" I said sarcastically "don't act like you didn't enjoy it" he said turning to face me.

I had ended up with 5 of my shirts torn off two taken off and 25 hickeys, "damn you jace 25 hickeys you gave me and five of my shirts you tore" I mumbled, "it's not my fault your so damn attractive" he defends.

Jace pulled out his phone texting someone before looking to me "my mom's wants you over for dinner" he said "what, really?" I asked "yeah really at 6:00 tonight" he assured "um what about the hickeys?" I asked "makeup" was all he said turning to me and kissing my forehead.

"Fine but who will be there?" "My mom my dad and my older brother" he said smiling oh no I couldn't stand his brother,I went to school with him, he just a more dirty version of jace and annoying and one of those people who would snap his finger and get any girl he wants.

Jace must've seen the look on my face cause he kissed me and said "don't worry ill protect you" I kissed him back getting up "well it's 4:00 now and we have to leave at 5:00 I'm going to go get ready" I said.

"alright" he said grinning, "that means get out" I said "why I've seen your underwear before it's nothing new" he said grinning, "fine stay there whatever" she said.

"Jace what am I wearing" i asked dragging him over to my closet, he pulled out a dark sleeveless blue tight dress that went mid thigh and had a lace ish trim along with some black high top converse.

"Ok thanks" I said as he went to my bed laying down and grinning at me, I unbuttoned my red flannel and took it off throwing it at him as he blushed and stared, I was wearing the purple lacy underwear that jace had got on his birthday.

I took of my blue shorts as well throwing them at him, I then put on the dress and walked towards jace turning around "w-what are y-you doing?" He stutters face heating up "I'm asking you to zip it" I said giggling, his hands neared my back grabbing the zipper and pulling it up slowly as i put on my converse.

Once he was done I went to the mirror to fix a few things, I put makeup on the noticeable hickeys and didn't bother on a few fading ones, I saw Jace's eyes turn yellow behind me but didn't focus on it, I next put on some red lip gloss and mascara before putting my hair down and brushing it letting the curls stay I stood up and turned to jace "your turn."

He lead me go my room having me sit on the bed as he went through his closet choosing a semi see through white button up and black skinny jeans choosing blue high tops.

He took off his shirt showing his muscles and I blushed, next was his pants which he threw almost hitting me on purpose, "jace don't throw things at me" I whined "even if it's my body?" He asked grinning "that's another story" I said winking.

He put on the outfit then came over to me, "since I zipped your dress you button my shirt" he whispered in my ear seductively, I put my hands out carefully but skillfully I buttoned his shirt leaving one undone.

I winked at him and stood up leading him out and to the car at exactly five o'clock, I got in the passengers seat as he took the steering wheel starting the car, "you ready?" He whispered "yeah."

Yay, nothing like making Hanna's social anxiety worse.