Chapter 29😘

We arrived on time at six and I got out of the car shakily, jace took my hand and ran the other through his blondish brownish hair as we made our way to the door.

(Jace pov)

I opened the door and was hit by a familiar sent, my mom's cooking, she came out of the kitchen seeing us standing there she smiled "jace!" She said running over and giving me a hug, she looked towards Hanna and gave her a hug "you must be Hanna" she said smiling, Hanna nodded silently, smiling a bit.

My mom must've noticed one of the fading hickeys while hugging her cause she looked towards me in disbelief clucking her tongue, "what mom it's not my fault" I said defending myself Hanna chuckled a bit before intertwining her hand in mine.

We walked to the kitchen where my mom, "hey where's dad and Damien" I asked "dad's still at work at Damien is upstairs, go say hi" she replied smiling, "sure" I said, I heard Hanna sigh beside me as we headed towards the stairs, "you'll be fine."

I knocked on his door and he immediately opened it grinning, "I knew you had a girlfriend but didn't know it was the one and only" he said looking hanna up and down.
I stepped infront of her growling and he just laughed inviting us in.

Hanna was hesitant but I held her hand pulling her closer so eventually she followed, it was surprisingly clean, everything in order, "astonishing isn't it" Damien mumbled sitting in the desk chair he had facing it towards us.

"Hanna it's great to see you, last time I saw you you were 14" he said smiling at her "yeah I would've liked to keep it that way" she mumbled hiding behind me,he snarled a little bit before turning to me "you sure got a keeper" "yeah I know, so back off" i growled.

I heard the door open and slam so we all headed downstairs,I saw my dad in the doorway looking at Hanna with a questionable look "darling it's rude to stare" my mom whispered elbowing him "dad this is my mate Hanna" I said nervously.

He looked in disbelief before smiling and gesturing us to come down the stairs, once we did he hugged both of us "I'm so happy for you guys" he said smiling.

(Hanna pov, sorry for switching so much😅)

Once Jace's dad released us his mom told us it was dinner time so we headed to the kitchen where I sat in between jace and Damien, there parents across from us, "so how long have you been together?" His dad asked, "around a month" jace responded smiling a bit, taking my hand under the table.

"Hanna how'd you find out?" His mom asked me "um there was a hangout at his place and after a little bit he told me" I said looking down, "how'd you feel?" She asked "I was and still am overjoyed to have an amazing mate and pack leader" I replied smiling.

Jace turned and smiled at me making me blush and look down, he lifted my chin making me look him in the eye and kissed me infront of his parents and brother, I blushed super hard as his parents awed.

The rest of the evening went smooth talking and making small cute scenes with jace, we got in the car to go home and he looked at me smiling "I love your family" I said chuckling, "yeah there something" he said smiling, he then kissed me I kissed back leaving a lip gloss stain on his lips, he looked at me again before kissing me again this time dragging me into his lap.

We continued kissing, my dress riding up to my stomach as we continued, he pulled me closer grabbing my waist pulling me against him leaving no space in between our bodies, he started kissing my neck leaving traces of my red lip gloss on my neck.

I stopped him switching things up and kissing his neck leaving deep red lip gloss all over his neck, he moaned trying to pull me closer, that when I heard a door slam and a voice through the open window "please not in my driveway" Jace's dad said.

Busted, I thought slowly looking at him then hiding my face in Jace's chest, "ok bye dad" jace said to his mom who was almost in the house "bye jace" he called out, I got into the passenger seat and buckled, leaving the pale blue house.

Busted