chapter 15😇

I heard a knock on my window making me jump, I carefully made my way to the window to see who it was, To my surprise it was Griffen sitting outside my window with a small smile. He was a sweet kid Sweet short Brown hair and chocolate eyes and a million dollar smile.

I opened the window and let him get in then closed and locked it again "you ok?" He asked "no" I whispered tears now threatening to spill, I looked at him with pure sadness before bursting out into tears.

Griffen immediately rushed towards me putting his arms around me, he looked me in the eye studying my face before speaking up, "why is there as bruise on your cheekbone?"
Shit I thought, "him" was all I could manage to say.

"Jace did this to you?" Griffen growled "yes" I whispered adding a head nod, "I say we go out so you can kick his ass or watch him get his ass kicked" Griffen said smiling "why not" I mumbled heading downstairs to go greet my psycho abusive boyfriend alpha mate.

(Jace pov)

I growled at Ian in human form as he stepped towards me, "is this how your gonna spend your life with your mate?" He asked "if not why don't you put her up for grabs I'm sure a few other people would like to mate with her" Jacob said taunting me.

I just growled and sneered at them.

"I think Jacobs right, who wouldn't want that body in bed with them every night" Ian said going along with Jacobs plan to taunt "mm your right Ian she'd be good to have especially in bed" Jacob groaned "she's a real something" Ian said biting his lip and looking up.

"I would definitely love to fu-" "no don't talk about her like that!" I yelled cutting Ian off, I saw hanna appear in the door way of the house out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to face the house seeing Griffen next her with his arm around her, a pang of jealousy hit me, I started walking over to them until I was right infront of Hanna, she was nervous I could sense it.

I appeared angry apparently.

I looked her up and down a few times before pushing her against the wall of the house a little hard, pushing myself against her I smashed my lips on hers aggressively "kiss me Hanna" I growled in between kisses "I said kiss me dammit" I growled again kissing her harder slipping my tongue in her mouth.

Finally she accepted and kissed back, we sat there for a good 2 minutes before she pulled away and ran in the house,
"We should go now" the other boys said, "yeah I agreed going in the house and up to Hannas room where I entered to see her staring up at her ceiling from the floor.

I went and layed next to her staring at her "your staring" she mumbled "I'm gazing" I reply "your stalking" she said looking at me "I'm admiring" I said looking back at her with a smile on my face, she returned it and we sat there for a few moments, happy.

Then I did it I got on top of her my eyes turning yellow with lust as I stared at her hungrily, she blushed looking away but I forced her to look back at me, I smashed my lips on hers again although harder than before.
She kissed back as her legs wrapped around my waist as she gasped for air from my kisses.

"You should stop" she whispered "what's the point" I growled looking at her "cause Sebastian in my room staring at us" she mumbled.

I got up immediately and stared at the guy who'd invaded on us "whadda you want" I growled Hanna behind me, "well I didn't wanna interrupt you guys but I'm here to warn you" he said chuckling a bit "what is it" Jace said stepping closer to Sebastian.

"Aiden's bitch luna is trying to convince him to attack you guys so be on alert" he said and before we could ask anymore he was gone, I looked to Jace and his frustrated look, "I guess that means patrol?" I asked "not for you, your the luna and I need you to stay here safe" he said giving a stern look, "oh come on!" I pouted, he gave me one more kiss then left leaving me to pout.

Not the best chapter but it's something, spoiler alert damon and his hot Ness are in the next chapter.