chapter 27😴

(This is a little intense😉😳 chapter read at own risk)

I woke up and checked my phone, it was 12:00 pm I felt arms around me and snuggled in remembering it was jace, I turned around and smiled at him when he opened his eyes, "well some ones happy" he mumbled "happy birthday" I whispered kissing him shortly.

"Oh yeah today's the day I turn 17" he groaned kissing me "yeah so we should go downstairs" I said kissing him once more, "or we could stay up here" he said winking.

"eh that's later if your good" I teased "ugh c'mon let's go downstairs" he pouted disappointed, we walked down the stairs hand in hand, it was dark and looked abandoned.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted turning the lights on I grinned planning this as jace stood there shocked, "happy birthday baby" I whispered grinning, he twirled me kissing me afterwards.

"Aww" everyone said "thank you" he said smiling and hugging me, a camera flashed and I realized Jocelynn took a picture, "no I  don't look amazing Jocelynn" I whined, I was in a flannel and black shorts, my hair in a messy bun.

"Babe you look amazing" he said resting his chin on my head, "whatever you say" I mumbled wrapping my arms around his waist.

"C'mon stop cuddling and open some gifts!" Jocelynn shouted, I lead him over to a chair and grabbed all the presents bringing them over.

(Jace pov)

I sat in the chair grabbing the first gift it was from Ian, I opened it and pulled out a shirt with Hanna on it saying 'to fab for you' I looked to Ian who was grinning, I thanked him grabbing the next gift which was from Jocelynn Jada Marina and Michelle.

I opened it and pulled out a CD and sexy sleep wear which was probably for hanna, I grabbed my computer plugging my ear buds in and putting the CD in.

I played in and it started playing noises of Hanna moaning, and saying my name, I instantly got hard, the girls snickered while Hanna stood there unaware, I just put my computer away grabbing another gift which was from mila and ivy.

It was a $50 gift card to red robins, I thanked them silently and grabbed another which was from the rest of the boys and opened it and contained a bunch of things, sexy purple lace underwear for Hanna, four $50 dollar gift cards for olive garden, blue lace trimmed underwear for me and a pregnancy test.

"Wow guys" Hanna mumbled from behind me, "yeah I agree with her" I said looking to the boys who were dying of laughter, that was the last of the gifts and I looked to Hanna who had mischievous in her eyes.

"Where's your present darling?"I asked as she came infront of me, I tried to get up but the girls had tied my hands behind me. She sat on my lap her legs wrapping around my waist as she got closer moving her body a bit making me moan, she started nipping at my neck and leaving hickeys making me say her name, "w-why are you doing this" I asked "you don't like it" she said "n-no I love it it's just why" "jace Collins payback is a bitch" she whispered in my ear seductively before the lights went off and I heard I shuffle of feet and a door slam indicating we were alone in the dark.

She lifted my shirt off then my pants teasing me by sitting on my lap again her legs on either side of my hips, she started biting and nipping at my neck wrapping her arms around my neck pulling closer to me as I moaned, she untied my hands and I instantly grabbed her waist for support.

She left about five more hickeys before I couldn't stand it anymore I unbuttoned her shirt and picked her up legs still around my waist, I set her on the counter kissing her as she kissed me back.

She was clearly not expecting me to do this cause she had a bit of a shocked impression, "jace" she warned while I was reaching for her shorts, "everyone left didn't they?" I asked "yeah to go pick up your cake they'll be back in 25 minutes" she said.

I kissed her neck harder taking off her shorts, she moaned grabbing onto my neck and pulling herself on to me, I grabbed her legs which were wrapped around my waist and carried her to the couch where I positioned myself above her

"Jace this is not now" she whimpered, "why not" I said fiddling with her be a strap trying to remove it "cause I want it when your not on lust phase and not yourself" she whined
"Ugh fine" I groaned  getting off her and turning on the lights.

"I got a good look at Hanna who was in a lacy pale blue matching set and I groaned again kicking the wall, I went to the bathroom to get a look at myself I had lipstick smears on my lips, cheek, and neck along with 8 hickeys, "damn this girl good" I mumbled leaving the bathroom to see hanna asleep and adorable but what was more important was the pack was just about to enter the door.

I super sped over to hanna and layed next to her, "um" was all they said, I opened my eyes sitting up "argh it's not what it looks like" I said making Hanna stir.

"Then what happened" Jocelynn asked kicking our clothes over "I surprised her with a pick up and make out and the clothes cakes off with it that's all I swear nothing like sex" I said hastily.

"Sure just don't touch my baby girl" Jocelynn said "I won't"

Good news lust phase may be over soon