chapter 23😓

(Jace pov)

It was later in the day and other was still in bed staring at a sleeping hanna "wake up" I said, Ian bust through the door with yellow eyes looking at Ian, he was about to step in before seeing us snuggled up, Hanna in my arms.

I growled at him pulling her closer to me, she stirred a bit but settled turning her face to my chest, she was restless, probably having a nightmare I thought.

Ian was still sitting in the door way looking at Hanna with lust, he didn't have a mate making him go after the luna in this phase.
I growled at him once more pulling her even closer to me.

"Mine" I said "no" Ian replied taking a step closer, it's not his fault, the lust thing controls you leaving you there hopeless watching yourself be controlling and demanding.

"Wh- what's going on?" Hanna said sitting up wearily, she saw Ian sitting there with lust eyes and me pulling her closer and she understood "oh" was all she said, "mine" we both growled at the same time to Hanna.

"I uh I just wanna sleep" she blurted snuggling under the covers, Ian gave the look of ill be back and disappeared shutting the door, I turned to Hanna trying to play with the hem of her shirt.

Well it was my shirt but she stole it to sleep in, it went about mid thigh on her, knowing she was only wearing underwear under the shirt I teased her by pulling at the hem and raising it on purpose every time we hugged.

I realised that I couldn't find the hem of her shirt, I pulled the covers off to find that the shirt had been raised to her stomach, I blushed a ton before the lust kicked in.

"Damn" I whispered looking her up and down "she opened her eyes and saw me staring, she realized her shirt was way up and blushed worse then I did, she went to pull the shirt down but I stopped her.

I got on top of her in two swift moments holding her hands above her head with one hand as the other was reaching for her shirt, she tried squirm away but I held her still kissing her neck making her moan.

"You like it don't you" I whispered seductively "jace" she moaned once I went back to kissing her neck, then the whole pack bust through the room standing there in shock looking at us.

Well Shit.

Omg I'm dying cause of this chapter XD