Chapter 45💈

That's a sorta accurate Jace up above.

After that we decided to go home, Jada and Michelle came to pick us up, we got in there car and sat in the back seat, we didn't bother with seatbelts so I just decided to take a nap on jace.

(Time skip)

I woke up in my room and got up no one was with me, I was still in that damned white button up.

I went over to my dresser grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathroom, I took a 30 minute shower and got dressed going back out into my room, I saw Damon in my room and he sped up to me sniffing me.

He gasped "you lost your innocence!" He exclaimed "how did you know just by sniffing me?" I shrieked "maggggiiiic."

I laughed and he did to wrapping an arm around me "so what's up butter cup?" He asked, "if you must know I was about to go to Jace's room" I said rolling my eyes, "I ain't stopping you, you go girl."

He super sped away and I walked out and headed to Jace's room, I knocked and opened the door but no one was there but there was an envelope.

I grabbed it and tore it opened, I pulled out a piece of paper, unfolded it and read it.

Dear Hanna,
We have your beloved Jace Collins, have fun looking for him, and I assume you want to find him. Well if you do he's somewhere in you beloved wolf woods a farm maybe, if you find this be warned im not giving up my baby without a fight. Have fun!
Yours truly,
Rose.

I dropped the and screamed as loud as I could, it was like five in the morning but people still ran in, it was Jada, Michelle, Marina, Jacob, Ian and Hayden.

"Hanna what's going on?!" Jacob asked me trying to come close to me, I backed up but tossed them the note, Jacob read it out loud making it worse and I started crying, the girls rushed over to me and hugged me just making me cry harder.

"Please leave, leave and tell the rest of the pack" I said, they hesitated at first but then left shutting the door behind them, I got into his bed staring up at the ceiling, I started remembering all are times here.

I fell asleep quickly, going into a dream.

"Hanna Hanna" Jace's voice said, he shook my shoulders and i looked at him, he had a bruise on his cheek and a bloody nose "Jace where are you?" I asked crying.

"I'm in the exact center of the woods, that's where the barn is, rose and her crazy red head friend captured me but be careful cause they have 10 trained vampires" he replied, I kissed him, "I'm coming for you baby" I whispered everything disappeared and it was dark and I was alone.

I bolted up and ran downstairs, "Jacob! How big is the woods?" "Um pretty big" he replied giving me a sideways look "Jace is in the center, Ross captured him, they have 10 trained vampires so start scouting out the land with the pack, if you find a red barn come back and tell me, do not go in alone."

"O-ok" he said rounding every one up, he headed out of the house with every one Nd I paced back and forth impatiently thinking.

How can everything be so fine then turn completely turn to Shit?

(Jace pov)

I got a message to Hanna and that's what counts, rose looked at me grinning then hit me with a whip, "bitch" I snarled, she frowned and whipped me again.

I yelled and her friend laughed "your both bitches and my baby's coming for you whores" I spat, they frowned then laughed "like your girlfriend can do anything except please you."

"She does alot more then that, be grateful for the time you have left alive" rose said, I heard some shuffling at the door and they opened it to see..

The pack.

Sorry it's short but cliff hanger...
It's time for the awkward chat of the chapter.

Elliot Chan: is jace gonna die?

Author Senpai: maybe why.

Elliot Chan: cause then I can replace him and get some booty

Author Senpai: you bitch

Elliot Chan: just kidding, your the only one I want.

Author Senpai: your making the chat of the day sappy

Elliot Chan: this is the chat of the day!

Author Senpai: yeah I got tired of talking with Konner about it so I decided to text you.

Elliot Chan: ok, read this girls book cause she the dopest

Author Senpai: I'm leaving bye.

Elliot Chan: NUUUUU