chapter 55👑

I paced back and forth as Cole tried to comfort me "trust me Hanna when it comes to Jace's dad calming wolves down, he's pretty talented" he said patting my back. I looked at Hunter who was on the rug with blankets, sleeping.

I looked Cole dead in the eye "do you realize what the he'll just happened?!" I shouted. He took a step back and I started pacing again, I finally couldn't take it, "watch Hunter I'm going in there."

Before he could say anything I opened the door and saw there dad talking to the two who were sitting in chairs. They all looked my direction and I waved a little, smiling slightly.

Jace and damien's facial expressions remained the same while there dad smiled at me "I think I talked some sense into both of them but we have a problem."

"What is it?" I asked leaning against the door frame "well since damien's imprint was before Jace's that gives him right to be yours and his energy is gonna rub off on your imprinting which is gonna confuse them."

I have him a questionable look and he sighed "basically you'll love them both madly and they'll love you madly" his dad said, Jace perked up, "it's like twilight, all though we're both werewolves and your not human."

"Ew, you read that gay shit?" Damien said looking at Jace "yeah after you did!" He yelled, they started bickering and his dad looked at me "your also the only one who can stop this" he added.

I touched both there arms and they looked at me, "I don't put up with fighting boys" I said, they nodded, "as the rules of Two imprints, you have to give each equal attention until one finds someone stronger to imprint on or dies/ loses interests."

I nodded at his dad and walked out the kitchen to see Cole cradling Hunter, I looked at him smiling "u-uh he was fussing so" he started to stutter, I laughed "ugh what am I gonna do with two imprints."

"Threesome" he said, "Ew, their brothers!" I shrieked at him, "kidding" he said laughing, the boys came out and both put a hand on my shoulders, "mine" they both growled.

I laughed and Hunter awoke crying, Cole handed him to me and I cradled feeling both the boys eyes on the baby, "can you not be so creepy" I said laughing and turning around.

I looked both of them up and down, I started noticing how attractive Damien was, a side effect kicking in with the new found imprint, "what am I gonna do with you two?" I asked jokingly.

"Fuck us like there's no tomorrow" they said in unison, I blushed a bright red "so now there's two Alpha's or what?" I asked looking at the two of them, they nodded.

"Welp I wanna go home c'mon Jace" I said, he nodded and Damien looked hurt, I sighed "grab stuff you need you can come to" I said to him.

He nodded speeding up the stairs, in a matter of seconds he came back down with a back pack, we said our goodbyes and headed for the car, "you two sit up front I'll sit in back."

I hopped in the back seat and Damien took a shot gun while Jace hopped into the driver seat and we took off.

(Time skip)

I hopped out of the car and grabbed Hunter, checking the time, it was around 7:00 so I decided dinner was to be made.

Once I got in I set Hunter in his play one with some toys in the kitchen and I got out some food to make.

I pulled out, tater tots, fries, and a frozen pizza, preheating the oven to 4:20
And sat on the counter, Jocelynn's, Michelle and Jada came into the kitchen looking at me with confused faces.

"Who's the new hottie?" Jocelynn asked me, or growled without thinking and she put her hands up "he's Jace's brother and he imprinted on me first so basically I now love them both unconditionally because he blah blah complicated rules."

"Cool" was all she said, heading out with the girls, the oven dinged So I put the stuff on pans and put them into the hot oven, setting a timer for 5 minutes.

19 minutes in I took the pizza out, leaving the fries to cook, Damien walked in the kitchen without a shirt, I looked him up and down as he grabbed my waist "smells good" he said, "yeah I'm making food" I said  feeling something against my thigh.

"Not the food, you." He said kissing your neck, you couldn't help but moan at the contact, I felt him chuckle. "I'm now realizing your hot" I said, "really? I've always thought you were the sexiest thing alive" he said looking me in the eye.

The timer went off and I pulled away from him, grabbing an oven mit I pulled out the fries and tater tot mix.

I put my food in a plate and sat in the kitchen floor next to Hunter who was now asleep in his play pen. Damien grabbed a plate putting on some food and sat next to me.

10 minutes later we finished our food and put our plates in the sink, not bothering to put the other food away I grabbed Hunter and went up to my room with Damien following behind me.

I set Hunter in his crib gently and stripped my clothes off going to grab some pj's but Damien stopped me, he looked me up and down, looking at the lacy red underwear I had on.

He started kissing my neck slowly and pj ked me up, throwing me in the bed, he propped himself above me, and lightly grinded against me. The door opened and Jace walked in.

He was wearing sweats and no shirt like Damien. "Uhm" Jace said looking at us, "I'm sleeping in her bed" Damien said, "no I am" Jace said coming closer.

"Damien to my left, Jace to my right" I said, they obeyed, laying on my bed, I was in the middle and pulled the blanket up to my waist.

"Good night you two" i said, the both kissed my cheek "good night Hanna"

Idek just something to spice this dying story